Everything takes time

LONG CHAPTER

It was everyone eating time. "i have a big announcement.... Im pregnant" soo hyun said to them all. Jimin, Jin, jungkook and nam-jung showed blank expression. Others was happy. Soo hyun looked 4 of them with a nervous face. "really? Are you that happy that your pregnant? Maybe you should correct the sentence in some another way. Are you going to tell them what you did?... Or should we tell them what you did? Hmm?!" jimin said to her. Her eyes got widen. She was speechless. Others were confused.

" w..w...what did you mean by that?" soo hyun. She was scared to death." you know what i meant by this dont you? If you dont know...then whats the use of this medicine? Can you explain this?" jimin showed the bottle. Soo hyun didn't say anything
She started crying. That really hurt jimin." jimin...i think this is too muc-" "no this isn't that much. You all deserve to know what she did. We wanted she to say it in her own mouth. She did something she didn't has to do. Now tell us what you did before we say it. It whould be much more nicer soo hyun" nam-jung said when jimin mom was about to stop there talk.

After few seconds jungkook started talking. "ok we gaved a lot of time to you to explain this. Grandma...grandpa. Hear this carefully. This is unni- no soo hyun talk with someone that we all trying to search for." when jungkook said that lisa was someone that they have been searching soo hyun looked confused. Soo hyun didn't know anything about lisa. Jungkook started playing her talkings. When they heard the name lisa they got angry." SOO HYUN! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?! HUH? WITH THE HELP OF LISA?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID TO JIMIN?! AND YOU DIDN'T WANT TO GET PREGNANT? THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD US CLEARLY! YOU KNOW WHAT? THIS MEDICINE MIGHT EVEN KILL YOU WHEN YOU GIVE BIRTH TO YOUR CHILD. THIS MIGHT KILL BOTH MOTHER AND THE BABY. OR THIS MIGHT KILL EITHER YOU OR THE BABY! WHY?! w....why did you do this?!" sung hee shouted at her. She was crying." i...im sorry....i...didn't know this might kill me....and t..the baby... " soo hyun said to them." you only care for the baby now because this might kill you too?! What kind of a women are you?! Jimin right now go and divorce with her. I dont even want to see her face or i dont even want to hear her name in this house either!" nam yoon said to jimin and others. Soo hyun wanted apologize more. But she knew it was not going to work with any of them.

Jimin went to court and got a divorce. Jungkook got a shock when he saw a message from jennie. 'im sorry jungkook... I know all of this lisa's work. I didn't tell any of them and did what she said because i really love her. I know you are our boss son. I came to know when rose told me that you are his son. I will make her go to jimin and apologize for what she did to him. I know what she did to him before too. And....i know that you like...no. I know that you love him too. But i will not let him know. I will not be in middle of you and jimins life. I will make sure that lisa doesn't go to ruin your life. Im really sorry my baby jungkookie. Be safe. Be healthy. Be happy. And don't ask me what lisa did to jimin. He will one day tell you what she did to him. Just wait a little bit. Okey. Be strong like you always be. You are someone who can do this. Good things takes time to come. So wait like a good boy. Okey? Im really sorry about everything again' jungkook cried. He was in his room. Crying alone. Again jungkook phone got a message. 'don't cry like a cry baby okey? I know you will cry by seeing this. I didn't forget about you at all. Bye kookie' jungkook smiled.

Someone knocked his door. Jungkook wiped his tears and opened the door. It was jin. He was smiling. But when he saw jungkook eyes. The smile faded away. Jin knew jungkook cried. Jin closed the door and sited. "what happened? Did someone said to you? Who is it? Who made my baby brother cry?" jin asked him. Jungkook gaved sad smile. Jungkook didn't have strength to talk. He showed jennies messenges. Jin read it. "s...so. Jennie knows everything." jin asked. Jungkook nooded. "and y..you l...love jimin hyung?" jin asked. Jungkook eyes got widen. He forgot jennie said that. Jungkook took his phone from jin and didn't say anything. "i actually knew something was happening between you both. Does he know that you like him?" jin asked. "i..i think he know. I have talked with him indirectly about this...jinhyung....you isn't angry about this?" jungkook asked him. "jungkook look at me....do i look like im angry" jin said to him. Jungkook looked at him. Jin smiled. Jungkook said no. "no one has right to separate lovers. Im not your biological brother. But a step brother. But i feel like you are my biological baby brother. I wont be separating you both. And im sure jennie wont let lisa come between you too. Jennie is a good girl. She will do what she said in the message....and you are a good partner for jimin hyung. You both actually look really good together" jin teased him. Jungkook smiled and playfully hited jin.