First day in Kim's Hospital

Finally, I'm back in Korea after studying in Australia. Finally, I'm back to where I was borned. But coming back to Korea felt like I'm back to hell. But at some point, I felt like I'm back in heaven.

Me and my mom changed to Australia after mom divorced my dad when I was only 15 years old. I have never seen or heard anything about him. When I ask my mom about dad she will just walk away like nothing happened. Searching for my dad was one of the reasons why I wanted to come back to Korea.

The second reason was I didn't want to get married to a person that I hate. I mean I really don't know how she lives or what she does either. Mom was forcing me to do everything. Mom just always wants to get money or a high position name. That's all that she wants. She doesn't think about another person's life or their decision either. She just do whatever that she likes.

Now, mom was forcing me to go to a job. Thank god that wasn't a marriage again. To be an assistant surgerian. What to do. I had to follow her like an idiot. Because she was the only one there for me.

Tomorrow had to go with her to the hospital. let's sleep. But I can't. When I heard the name Kim's hospital. That felt like something big is gonna happened there. Something bad. This gaved me goosebumps. But is said to myself jeon jungkook. You can do this. Just do it for your dad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"jeon jungkook. Wake upppp. It's time to go to the hospital. I don't want to get late because of you guk. So be fast. Ok?" this is how I walked up. I got ready as fast as possible. I'm not gonna lie, but she is really beautiful today.

Kims hospital was really beautiful and when I was inside everyone started to look into me. I was like is there something in my face or something.

First, me and my mom went to the laboratory room. Everyone was busy with their job. This felt like a dream.

"hey. Are you new to this hospital? I'm jin." jungkook heard someone talking. Oh my God, he is so handsome! This was the first thing that came to my mind. I was so shy to talk. This what happens when i meet new people. So i nodded. "laboratory isn't the place where you have to work" mom said to me and grabbed me away. I was like is it a criminal or something? I saw jin's face doing something funny saying that, thats how my mom acts like. Everyone stated to laugh. Including me. They all look so friendly. But there was one girl looking at me like she wants to kill me with her eye's.

When me and my mom was walking every staff's respectfully bows down at us. Why not right. My mom is the secound boss of the hospital. But what makes me curious is.. Who is the real boss here. The one who names jimin is the first boss. But everyone says that he isn't the real boss either. Maybe i should ask him who is it. But i heard that he also doesn't know...still i will ask him. But how. I mean i don't even know how he look like. Even though i bump into him i will not know.

My mom was no where to be seen she was gone. Then i got a message from her telling buy something and eat. I got a call from someone. And had to go. I forgot that i was with you. So she forgot about me? Whatever. I looked back to go home. But i bumbed into someone. The one who bumped on me managed to catch my fat body. I was looking at him like i saw a gold. He was so handsome. After us getting settled he said sorry and bowed. I didn't get a chance to say 'its okey'.

I was buying ice cream's and cheese ball. (a/n cheese ball is my favorite snack). There was the same girl who almost killed me with her eyes in the laboratory. "jisoo stop glaring at her" i heard one of her friend saying that. 'oh. So her name is jisoo?' i talked to myself.

I went home and started eating. Some pizza was there too in the fridge. I remember me eating with dad. Me and him will always eat alone and cook alon. Mom doesn't do anything. She will just go with her working partners to eat in restaurants. When my dad complained about us eating and cooking alone was the day they divorced. Mom always have problem in controlling anger. She told him to go out and to never ever to come back. He left me. But he promised me that he would come back to me when it's time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
*in the hospital*

"jin... Can you come here for a second" i said to him. "yes jimin hyung.... Im coming wait a second" (yes. jimin is older than jin) im going for a run please look after these patients. Okey.... And you know that there is a new worker here? " when said this, jin face lit up. I suspected something was happening inside that head." yes. He is our boss Jung-ah's son" i nodded and went for a run.

When i was about to stop running for several meters, i saw a familiar face with beautiful blonde hair, blue eyes and fashion dressed women walking into me. When i saw her i started to remember past. The past that was hidden to society. But wasn't hidden to my parents, 2 cousins and my wife.

Guys! Thats the end of this chapter. Hope you all enjoy it.
Please give me some feedback about this chapter.

Dont forget to vote and comment❤️✨
Borahae 💜

Doctor's love <Jikook> (completed) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara