Confession and apology

"umm hi" he shyly said. Owner of the hospital looked at him confused face. 'i knew this. He wouldn't recognize me... Ugh!' he said to himself. "im jeon jungkook. The new surgerian" jungkook said. Jimins eyes got widen. He looked at jungkook from top to bottom. Jungkook blushed hard. "umm well have a seat." jimin said.

"so...why did you leave? And why did you came back?" jimin asked jungkook. " i went back because my mom said to go there. And also i wanted be surgerian... And i came back because to here cox i wanted to get more experience in here...and also wanted to find my dad too.... Yeah thats all" jungkook said. 'and also i want you to be mine too. Thats all i wanted' jungkook whispered. Jimin looked into me suspiciously. I just a waved my head. "let me show you the hospital. Since your mom resigned from this hospital i want you to be the new manager. And-" "WHAT?! SHE RESIGNED. Seriously" jungkook said to him. "yes she did....when you went to Australia." jimin said.

Jungkook and jimin went out. Just to show jungkook important places and the to show important files that he need to know since he is going to be future manager. Jungkook was lost in his thoughts. But those thoughts was how to be with jimin as a lover. Jimin noticed that jungkook was in a deep thought. And he knew those thoughts wasn't happy or exiting thought. But sad thoughts. So jimin decided to make him enjoy the day by going somewhere else.

Jimin and jungkook went into laboratory room. " please don't tell my name. Junt introduce me to them. I want to know if he recognize me or not." Before getting inside  i said to jimin with a evil smile. I wanted to playba little game with jin. Jimin nodded. There was jin and jisoo. Luckily Soo hyun wasn't there. Jin saw jimin and jungkook. He came exitedly. But not exited as when he saw me first day with my mom. "who is this?" jin asked jimin.

"well he going to be you guys nedlw manager" jimin said to them. He didn't tell my name. Jungkook was trying best not to laugh. Jin bowed down to show respect. Jisoo did the same. Jungkook looked at jimin. It was the time jimin looked into jungkook . When me and jimin looked into eachothers face, me and jimin couldn't hold our laugh. Laughed harder by holding our hands on belly. Jin and jisoo was curious why we were laughing. "y....you sh...should ask me a...atleast his n...name. Hahahah" jimin said to them. Jin looked up and down at me. He still didn't know me. "who is it? I mean whats your name?" jin asked both. "i...im... Okey. Give me a little bit sec" jungkook said to them. He can barely talk due to laugh he was having difficulty in talking. "okey. Let me introduce myself. Im jeon jungkook. Im the manager and a surgerian of kim hospital." jungkook said to them. They looked at jungkook and covered there mouth with there hands. "y....yo....your j...j...jungkook?! As in my little junkookies?" jin said to them. Jisoo hited jin. She was jealous with the state. Jimin and jungkook chuckled. They were so cute. "but jungkook... What happened to your cute chubby cheeks?" Jin asked him. Jungkook was about to say something. But someone called him. It was his 'tata hyung'. Jungkook smiled. "YAH JEON JUNGKOOK! YOU SHOULD HAVE  ATLEAST TOLD ME THAT YOUR HERE IN THIS WORLD. WHERE ARE YOU. I ONLY SAW YOUR BAG'S. WHERE ARE YOU?!" taehyung shouted. Jungkook had to keep dispensed with his ears and the phone. "are you done with the shoutings? You almost made me def hyung. Where are you?" jungkook said to him. " im in my office. Are in the hospital? Where are you?" taehyung asked. " im in laboratory. Im on my way going there" jungkook said and ended the call. "im going taehyung office. Please be ready for my funeral" jungkook said to them. They laughed.

Jungkook opened taehyung office. "hello?... Umm... Are you new here?" taehyung asked. "hi. Im new manager and surgerian jeon jungkook" jungkook said to him. He looked shocked. "oh. Im sorry sir. I didn't know that."taehyung bowed down and was about to go and sit." wait... WHAT?! JEON JUNGKOOK?! NEW MANAGER?! "taehyung shouted." tae tae. Doesn't your throat hurt? You have been shouting a lot" jungkook said and sited. "but how did you become a manage- ah you are the manager son. She resigned right. So cool bruh!" taehyung said. They talked about different things.