Good news with bad news

It took 1 week for the results to come out. Finally there was results that shows if Areum will live or will leave the world. Jimin was the first person who looked to the results. There was tear falling into his checks. Tear after a tear was falling down. No one know what was written on it. No one know those tears was for happiness or for sadness. No one know that they should be sad or happy either. Everyone wad curious, scared and nervous.

No one didn't get the confidence go and check the paper. Because of the respect they all have. If there was jin he would go and check on his own. But jin and jisoo was in areum's room to look after her.

Jimin finally came to his sense. He looked at everyone. "the result is....result is...she is alive. She is going to live. Her disease is cued" everyone smiled and congrats him. And they all were happy about the results.

WARNING!

Jimin happily went out to go areum's room. But there was jin looking at the room with a big eyes full of tears. Jisoo couldn't stand properly due to shock. Jimin had a bad feeling about this seen. "what happened? Did something happened? And i got the results. She is gonna live" jimin's smile didn't fade away... Until he looked inside the room. Jimin faded away at the moment he saw the seen it. Jin couldn't react. All 3 was in shock. Since it was VIP room, no one was there in the room.

After 30 mins jimin waked up. Jin and jisoo was sitting still in shock. "what happened?" jimin asked them with a low voice. To jin the voice tone wasn't new. He knew jimin it was jimin's angry voice. Jisoo even more scared when she heard jimin's voice like that. "jisoo you can go out" jimin saw that jisoo was scared.

When jisoo went out jimin again started to talk. "what did i tell you both? Huh? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE? WHERE WERE YOU TWO WHEN THIS HAPPENED?" jimin shouted. His emotions was mixing. Other VIP works heard jimin's  voice. When they tried to get in to where jimin was in, jisoo blocked and said not to get in. But still they opened the door. The moment they opened the door jimin shouted." GET OUT" they were shocked as well. No one saw jimin this angry. They asked jisoo what happened. But jisoo didn't answer. She just went outside to get some fresh air.

What they saw was areum dead body. The room was full of blood. She was dead for sure. There was a knife in the table with a note under it.

"h..hyung. We just went out to get some coffee and come back. It only took 1 min. When we came back we saw this. It was the moment that we saw this too. Please trust me. Im sorry. Im really sorry about this... Lets me see the CCTV camera footages. And i noticed there is a note." jimin just now realized what he just did. He shouted at his little brother." j..jin im sorry. I was...i was... " jimin didn't know what to say." its okey. I understand it. Just leave it as it is" jin smiled and got inside just to see what was written in the paper.

hi there darling. Good news with a bad news right? You really didn't listen to my instruction now too. I have mentioned before too about the second level. Didnt i? Im sure you wouldn't forget about it... I have already told you that I want you to be with me!

Jimin started shaking due to anger and sadness. He wasn't scared anymore. Jimin knew who it was even though there was no names on it. Jin went out to get camera footage as fast as possible. When jin came back jimin just took his laptop and looked what happened.

There was 2 girls. One was lisa and another one was a girl who works in VIP rooms. Jin or jimin didn't know who exactly she was since she was wearing a mask. Jin wasn't sure about lisa. But when he saw the video he was sure that was lisa. Lisa just looked into camera and waved. She just took the knife and started cutting her body like a made women. The other. Worker didn't couldn't stay there to watch it. The worker took her mask and looked at camera accidently. And she ran away.

Then jin realized he saw her going inside and running outside too. "i sww her going inside with someone. I thought she was with a patient. And i saw her running outside of the VIP room too" jin explained. "what's her name?" jimin asked. "her name is jenny" jin said. He then realized it. She was one of his close worker. Are they that close? Who knows. "jin... Bring her here" jin nodded. When jin was gone jimin called jisoo and told her to come.

Jisoo came before jin. She was still scared. "dont be scared jisoo. Its okey. I want to ask you one thing. Do you know jenny?" when jimin asked her, she nodded. "and do you know that she was planning for anything?" jimin asked her. "no....i mean yes. She was talking to someone in the phone saying that she what she will get back if she do to whatever the person that she was calling with. And she said she will do what the person says. And Jenny looked into me differently and went outside to talk. Feel like she had a plan" jimin nodded. Jimin was about to say something but they heard jenny voice. "let me goo! I. Didn't do anything. Let goooooo" jisoo looked at jimin. Jimin didn't say anything just looked at the door.

When jenny saw jimin and jisoo she just stopped shouting. She just looked down. "jenny...is this the reason why you was close to me? Why did you do this? For what? For money? Hmm?" jimin asked her. She just stayed there without saying anything. "am i talking to a person or to a stone here? Isn't jenny your name or something?" jimin asked her. "i...i...i... She gaved me a death threats. And also she told me that she will give me money if i go with her inside the VIP room where your wife was in. There was no other choice. Im really sorry. And also i have a proof too. There is call recordings too. May i show you? " Jenny asked him. Jimin nodded. She played it. That was exactly lisa voice. Jimin called police and told what happened. When the police came jimin, jin and jenny showed the proofs. They searched for lisa. But she was gone. She was nowhere to be seen. But they didn't stop it. They just looked after her.

After police was here it didn't take much more time to spread the news of areum death. Not only to the hospital. But for the whole area too. The sadness spreaded. The enjoyment wasn't there for weeks. Who knows when will the enjoyment will come's back.

Well... She died... 😭

What do you think will be in next chapter?