Back

After police was here it didn't take much more time to spread the news of areum death. Not only to the hospital. But for the whole area too. The sadness spreaded. The enjoyment wasn't there for weeks. Who knows when will the enjoyment will come's back.

areum death and not having entertainer jennie in the hospital made staffs and patients lost enjoyment.

But aslo some of them was happy to hear that there manager jung-ah was gone to Australia again. But this time she went alone. Jungkook stayed in his bestfriend houes. In taehyung's house. He was happy to stay there. Both of them was happy too.

But then again there wassomethinghappening in the hospital. There was a new doctor named soo-hyun. She was so beautiful. She look like barbie walking in the hospital. Everyone treats her like a queen. And after a few weeks jimin and she got in a relationship. The fun in the hospital came back. Jennie was replaced as soo-hyun. She was so funny.

Jimin went home with her. "mom. This is her. My new friend. Soo hyun" sung hee looked at them and smiled. Sung-hee smiled and whispered in jimin's ears " maybe you should correct that 'my new friend' as ' my new girlfriend'". Thats made jimin blush hard. The whisper wasn't a stayed in a low voice. Soo-hyun heard her too. That made soo-hyun blush hard too.

When all heard about there relationship and marriage they all were happy about the news. But there was someone else who wasn't happy about it. Guess who it is. It was jeon jungkook. He was in depression when he heard the news. He was crying.

Taehyung came back home with noodles to cook. He cooked and went to call jungkook to come and eat. "kookie... Lets go- KOOKIE... oh my baby... What happened? Did someone bullied you? Did jisoo said something to you?" taehyung asked him when he saw jungkook crying. All jungkook said was no. He wasn't eating. He wasn't talking either. Taehyung forcefully gaved noodles to him. Later he at noodles. But he only ate because taehyung was feeding him like a baby eating with his mom.

Jungkook stopped crying. "now. Look here kookie. Why did you cry. Hmm. Can you please tell your tata why you cried?" taehyung said. Jungkook didn't say anything at first. But he started talking after taehyung begging him a lot. "k..kookie really liked jimin. But *hiccup* but he..he got married" jungkook again started crying. That state made taehyung shock. He didn't knew jungkook liked jimin that much. He didn't know thats jungkook had a feeling something like that. Taehyung hugged him. "shh its okey. Dont cry. Its gonnabe alright. I will help you with it somehow. Lets go to the beach and have fun. Thats will help you to get ride of thoughts... For a moment" taehyung whispered last part. And jungkook heard it. But didn't act like he heard it.

Jungkook and taehyung was laughing like a 5 years old kids having fun with there bestfriend. Taehyung was really scared of cat's while jungkook really loved them. "look tae. There is a cat so cuuuteee" jungkook went near cat but the cat went near taehyung. "OH MY FREAKING GOD! DO COME HERE!" taehyung shouted and ran away. Jungkook laughed hard when he saw the seen. Jungkook didn't mind taehyung and near the sea. He want his mind to be free. He saw someone coming out of the sea. It was... Namjoon. 'oh my... Woah! So hot. Omo... Is he coming to me? Eh?! He first looked so friendly but then he look like he haven't seen me at all? Whats happening inside his stupid head?' jungkook just talked himself.

On the other side namjoon looked at jungkook 'wow! Is he the jungkook that jin talks about? He look handsome. But jimin already got a wife. Soo-hyun unnie is much better'

Jungkook looked so disappointed. He decided to call him mom. When he called jung-ah just told him to come Australia. He literally regretted by calling her. "jeon jungkook! Im searching for you here. Ugh! You left me with that weird cat. You look sad again. Did something happened?" taehyung know him too well. "umm... My mom...she told me to go there...i... Have no other choice" jungkook said in sad way. "its okey...its okey. You have to do what she says."