Truth behind jimins life

WARNING : PLEASE READ THE A/N

3 years ago

Jimin was walking in the streat to go his crush that he was asking to go for a date. When he was about to go in her house, someone came out of the house. It was her. "lisa can we..." *slap*. Jimin couldn't finish his words. He got a slap like as always. " don't tell me that you came here to ask for a date. I have been rejecting you a**h*ll. Who will accept you with that body look like a stick? " those words him really hard." wait a minute. I have got good idea. If i do this... Im sure you won't come to me and begging" The next thing that she did to him made him to change his whole entire life.

Lisa grabbed his arms and went to a room that filled with bodybuilders. "w.. What are you trying to do lisa?" jimin was panicking. "ooh look who is already scared. This is only first level. If you come back. Your going to be in second level. Im sure you will not want it" lisa snapped her fingers and went out.

The bodybuilders came to him and tied him in a chair. Then he was blindfolded. Jimin had no idea what they were trying to do with him. All he hear was them walking and sliding a door. He felt sharp pain in his body. They were cutting his body with the knife. He was suffering from the pain. He shouting out loud. But guess what. That was a soundproof room. Then he was abused by them. He was tortured by them. One deep knife cut was there in his left cheek near his ears. That was the time he fainted.

Warning ends

Present

Jimin never forgot about that day. For few months after that incident, he was scared of man's. Especially bodybuilded people. He didn't want to show it. But it automatically comes up. Who can hide these feelings after having that kind of experience. Everyone said thay he should report it. But he didn't. When they asked why. Jimin said that. Its because he still loves lisa. Everyone was so disbelieved.

Jimin was so done with his fear. He doesn't won't to show it. So he decided to do something. He himself became a bodybuilder. Everyone was proud of him.

After this he didn't believe in love. But its until he met Areum. He was afraid of being love again. Everyone wanted her. But she rejects them. She was the one who asked jimin to go for a date. They became famous couple. Because they both was famous to korea seoul. Jimin was famous because he was handsome. Areum was famous because of her nature beauty. They both didn't hide any secrets. Jimin told Areum about the past. She cried by hearing it. There was only one sentence that she told to him after hearing it. That was 'she isn't a human. She is a monster' Who wouldn't cry right.

Jimin was in his own thoughts and running. "jimin" by hearing that voice jimin stopped running. He was scared as hell. But be managed to mask his face with blank expression. Lisa came in front of him and stopped. 'so beautiful' thats the only thing that came to his mind. But still his face was in the same blank face. Lisa was staring at him like there was something on his face. Jimin shy. But he showed that he was so annoyed. "Lalisa. What do you want from me? Huh? Is there something that you want to tell. If there is not im leaving" when jimin said that she came to herself. " jimin you look so handsome and...." "please tell me what you actually want to say" jimin didn't let her complete the sentence. Thats what she did to him. " ok. You are so changed. I want to apologize and also... I...i want to be your girlfriend. I swear i won't harm you" thats what she said. 'you don't have to apologize babe. Its okey. And yes i still want you to be mine' thats what jimin wanted to say. But he didn't. He promised his family and his wife that he won't go back with lisa even though she begs for it and will not accept her apologies. "okey thats it? Thats what you wanted to say?" when jimin asked she nodded. " okey then i would like to say that i can't accept that apology. Since that was so beyond the limits. And about me being your boyfriend... You know that i have a wife right. So i won't accept you" with that jimin started running again. But lisa stopped him. " what if you wasn't married. Will you accept me?" she asked him. Jimin got a very bad feeling about that question. A feeling that something is going to happened to his family or his wife. "nop. I still won't accept you. I don't love you anymore" with that he went home.

When he came home he met his mom sung hee. Jimin hugged her and cried. His mom was so confused. He never cried when a patient hurts him. He only cried in one day infront of her. "jimin. what happened. Did someone do something to you? Please talk." sung hee was panicking "i....i met l...lis...lisa" it was even hard him to say. And that was the time that his wife came out from the kitchen to tell everyone that the food is ready.

I cried while i was writing this. Thats so painful. 😭