End

Jungkook waked up. "ugh! My head hurts" jungkook said to himself thinking he was alone in the room. "yeah its because you got drunk" someone said to him. "yeah right i got drunk..." jungkook replied. After staying for a second he then realized someone else replied to him. "wait a minute....who..." jungkook looked at the bed. He took his blanket out of that persons face. "holy shit! What the fuck are you doing right there?" jungkook shouted because he was shock. But then he kept his hand in his mouth when he realized who he was talking to. "wow i thought you was innocent...well you isn't after all. Dont worry we just kissed and cuddled. Nothing else happened. You know what i mean" jimin said to him and smirked. Jungkook playfully hitted him and hide his blushed face with his hands. Jimin took his hands away from his face. Jimin kissed lovingly and went to his room. When he went he saw jin and sung hee talking and laughing. But when they saw jimin they stopped talking. "what were you doing in Jungkook room at this morning?" sung hee asked jimin. "n....nothing..." just saying that jimin went to his room.

When jimin was about to go out sung hee called him. "jimin. Can you come here for a second. I need to talk to you about something" she said to jimin with a serious face. "yes? What is it?" jimin asked her. "i need to talk about a marriage" by hearing the sentence jimin almost fall off from the chair (like as always😂) jimin thought his life is totally and completely ruined. "y...yes. T...to wh...whom is it?" jimin asked. On the other side jin was holding his laughter really hard. "what about eunjoo? She is a beautiful girl. She has a really attitude." sung hee said to him. "isn't she my first cousin?" jimin asked her. "yeah so what? Oh you might feel uncomfortable. Well i might be uncomfortable too..." sung hee said to him. Jimin nooded as fast as he can. "umm... What about yoong-won?" she asked him. "doesn't she have brain problems?" jimin asked her. "yeah! Maybe you can't control her. Well i might not too" sung hee said. And jimin nooded fast as he can again. Sung hee stood up and acted as if she was taking something from the table. But she was actually laughing silently because she couldn't hold it in. "then... What about soo-kyung? She doesn't have any problems. She isn't familiar with others. And also she has a really good attitude and a good looking too. How is she?" sung hee asked. Jimin had no other excuses to show. There was no other choice other than accepting." y....yes s..she is okey. Then i will be going" jimin said to her and was about to leave. "jimiin! Are you ready for going into deep water full of sharks just because your mother told you to do it? Kids doesn't have to do it for there parents . Parents has to do it for kids. I know who is perfect for you to marry. Its jeon jungkook" sung hee said to him. Jimin looked at her like a little kid got his favorite gift. "omg! Mommm! Wah! Thank you so much... I know this is someone else planning!"  with that jimin went to jin and gaved tickling attacks. "hhahaha hyung hahaah im sleeping HAAHHA. stoppp" both jin and jimin was laughing. Sung hee watched them having fun. She remembered the same seen that happened when they were teenagers. The smile didn't change at all. This made her cry. Tears of happiness. She felt like she did a very good. "why are you crying grandma?" jin asked her. "i just felt....i did a good job and felt like im really old" she said and cried again. "haha. What do you say that mom. Who said you are getting old. For us you is just beautiful girl. Of course you always do a good job" jimin said to her. "yes he is saying right thing. Young forever!" jin shouted and went out.

Today was the day he has to take blood tests. Everyone was gathering looking for the results. Jin hided the result. Everyone else was curious. Jin looked at the results. His eyes got widen. He looked at all with a teary eyes."w....what is it babe? I...is it b...bad?" jisoo asked. "its says im