Chapter 9

Maya smiled as she saw how Topanga was holding the 2 month old August wondering how she would be with her child. Would her son be happy? Would she be enough for a little girl? Would she just do what her mother did? All these questions going through her mind while she knew everything was about to change.

"That son of mine is taking an awful long time. Did Cory get lost or something, Topanga?" Alan had asked as Maya smiled.

"Maya, do you want to hold Auggie?" Topanga asked.

"I would love to," Maya said.

She sat down next to Topanga as she laid her two month old son in Maya's arms. Maya smiled at the bundle of love while she couldn't believe it would be her soon.

"Be careful. She's gonna kidnap him," Cory said as Maya looked how he came into the apartment.

"Even your father had asked what became of you. Struggled finding the place?" Maya asked as Cory laid the cake down.

"No. You two ready?" Cory asked as Maya gave Auggie back to Topanga.

"Let's do this," Josh said as the two of them had grabbed a knife.

Cutting through the cake Maya looked at Josh being nothing but excited to find out what they would have but it also came as a shock what it would be. They pulled out the knife as they laid a piece of cake down on a plate seeing he color.

"Blue!" the seven year old Riley had said as Maya smiled.

"Yeah it's blue. Awe another baby boy. What's his name gonna be?" Cory asked.

"Noah Gabriel Matthews," Maya said.