Chapter 10

Josh looked as Maya was busy packing away old clothes that Josh's mother had given her to dress the baby in while he was busy going through all of the things of his own work and trying to get through the phase of finally taking over the Matthew business.

"As weird as it is to think about it, I can't wait to finally meet our baby boy in April," Josh said as Maya had smiled.

She was now 20 weeks pregnant as they were slowly starting to figure out how everything would work especially with Maya still wanting to continue studying for her degree while raising her son. But she knew somewhere along the line she would have to give something up not sure on what way to go with next.

"I bet you are. You men always think of throwing the football in the backyard with your son or goofing off in a lake. Just not to raise a daughter who is interested in make-up," Maya said as she laughed placing her hand on her stomach.

"I'm actually also excited to meet him. I mean, yeah sure. It's going to be a difficult journey as we try to find a good balance between having a child and still finding time to be us but having a baby won't necessarily change everything," Maya said.

"It won't change anything. our lives are going forward as normal. Just with a bit more crying and diaper changes," Josh said.

"I know," Maya said.