Chapter 11

Maya smiled as she had looked around how it was now Christmas. As excited as she was to celebrate the holiday she was more excited that it was slowly coming towards the end of her pregnancy.

"How you feeling, Maya?" Topanga asked as Maya smiled.

"I'm feeling good. Can't believe in four months I'm meeting my sweet baby boy. It's very exciting how life tends to totally throw you. I never thought this would be me. Never. I always thought I would become a spinster with no kids and a lot of cats. Now I'm pregnant with my first son and so excited to see into the world. I'm excited," Maya said.

"Okay guys. Time to open presents," Cory said as Maya went to sit down next to Josh.

"Okay who's going first?" Topanga asked.

"Me! Me!" Riley said as she picked a present opening it as she saw a doll.

"Thank you Daddy," Riley said as Maya smiled and Josh gave her a gift.

"Should we run? He's horrible with gifts," Alan said.

"He usually doesn't know what to get people," Maya said as she opened the box.

"Oh my goodness. Josh," Maya said as Josh smiled.

"What did you get?" Topanga asked as Maya showed her the necklace.

"Jeez, setting high standards," Cory said.

"I love it. It's beautiful," Maya said.

"That is technically from Noah and this is from me," Josh said as Maya opened the box.

"You sure you can afford all his jewelry? It's absolutely beautiful. Thank you," Maya said.