Chapter 12

"Wow, I can barely believe this," Maya said as Josh looked at her.

"Believe what?" Josh asked.

"That I'm 31 weeks pregnant," Maya said as Josh smiled at her.

With each week that had gone by with Maya's pregnancy both of them were extremely grateful that she had gone further each week. Especially since Josh was born so early it was a huge relive each time Maya turned another week and hadn't given birth yet.

"Yeah that's unbelievable really. But I do think we need to keep a look out after you turn 35 weeks. And I know you don't like it that I am like this but..."

"We can't ignore our history. You were born early and the chances of our son being born early is big as well. What about we actually get started with this nursery? We can't keep on postponing until I'm out of the danger zone. Now is the time to actually do all these things and just to get it out of our way, sooner rather than later. So for Valentine's day we can not do anything but I would really like to get started this weekend. Your mother was sweet enough to help us but we need to do some of the things on our own. Especially since we have our own expectations of what the nursery should look like," Maya said.

"Let's order the last few things tomorrow then we can do that," Josh said.