02

🐕┊MOTORCYCLES, chapter two.

˚➶

"[NAME]."

if it was possible, shinichiro's smile grew wider. "[name], [name], [name]," he sang, abusing your name. "[name], that's a pretty name," shinichiro complimented you again. though it was annoying that he kept repeating it, you loved the way it sounded when he said it, so effortless and calm.

you nodded your head awkwardly. "thanks," you deadpanned, now putting your helmet on.

"so, [name], i know your name now," shinichiro nodded his head gleefully. yeah, as if that's not the fucking point... "are you going to let me go home?" you asked him bluntly.

"[name], what are you doing tonight?" shinichiro asked, boastful that he knew your name - he was going to slide it into every sentence. "nothing," you shrugged, not bothering to ask why he asked, because you don't care; you just want to go home.

"for real? how about we hang for a bit?" shinichiro suggested bravely. "can't, i'm busy," you lied, hoisting yourself onto your bike. "ha, heard that one before, be more original," shinichiro joked. "goodbye, shinichiro," you said, now ready to revv off.

"i'll talk to you tomorrow," shinichiro winked at you, making you want to retch and smile at the same time.

you nodded your head, "yeah, bye."

that afternoon, you got home, and you were planning on doing nothing, probably gonna sleep, but your mum, god bless her, kept pestering you about your day at school.

"how was your day, sweetheart?" she asked as soon as you stepped foot in the house. she was beaming with a pot of mac 'n' cheese, and you knew it was a tactic to get you to talk to her, but you couldn't pass up on mac 'n' cheese; your nap could wait.

"okay, thanks," you said simply, taking the pot of food and making your way to the dining table. "uh-huh? what happened? did you make any friends?" she asked excitedly. bless your mother, though you cosied up to her usually, because she was your mum, but your cold and stoic personality restricted that quite a bit.

you hesitated for a moment, wondering if you should mention shinichiro. you sighed slightly, shaking your head. "not really," you shrugged, more focused on your meal. "really? why did you hesitate?" she chuckled.

"i didn't," you lied bluntly. "it doesn't matter anyway, i don't go to school to make friends," you said. that sounded more edgy than you had expected, but you seriously didn't need friends: you functioned well alone.

"well, i know i won't change your mind, but you should try and make at least one friend, someone who will have your back, and vice versa," your mum nodded with a smile, leaving you alone to eat your meal. you reluctantly nodded your head, flashing a small smile at your mum.

"yeah, thanks, ma."

and your short, one-sided conversation with your mother made you think more: maybe being close with shinichiro wouldn't be too bad - he was cute (you would never say that to his face), he is nice too you, and he helps you with biology.

maybe you should go easy on him, try to communicate with him a bit more - your mum was right in saying that one good friend would be beneficial, but you were the type of person who greatly struggled expressing your emotions.

hopefully, shinichiro was a patient man, and judging by the way he kept pestering you earlier today, you assumed he was, thankfully. you almost smiled recounting shinichiro's cheesy pick-up line. almost, though.

you quickly ate the rest of your meal, before heading upstairs and changing into comfortable clothes, (oversized basketball shorts and a t-shirt that used to belong to your father), and jumping into your bed. the sound of it creaking under your weight was almost satisfying: you could relax now.

it was what you believed until the sound of your phone vibrating rang in your eardrums. you groaned heavily, taking your phone to switch it off for good, when you noticed that the instagram message you had recieved was from someone you didn't follow.

with a slight frown, you opened the app, only to sigh heavily.

SHINSHIN 💤
[name]

SHINSHIN 💤
[name]

SHINSHIN 💤
[name]

SHINSHIN 💤
[name]

SHINSHIN 💤
[name]

SHINSHIN 💤
i can see u reading the messages

YOU
i'm sleeping

YOU
see u tmrw

SHINSHIN 💤
ur so harsh

SHINSHIN 💤
u can't be sleeping bc ur texting me rn

YOU
no way

SHINSHIN 💤
how was ur first day ??

SHINSHIN 💤
it was cool right

YOU
it was okay

SHINSHIN 💤
u could at least be excited to text me ??

YOU
how did u even find my instagram

SHINSHIN 💤
i searched ur name up

SHINSHIN 💤
not in a creepy way tho !

SHINSHIN 💤
hey ur the first girl to not block me in this situation

YOU
im blocking u rn

SHINSHIN 💤
that's okay

SHINSHIN 💤
u can't block me irl ❗️

YOU
i'm going to sleep now

SHINSHIN 💤
i like sleeping too !

SHINSHIN 💤
we should do it together some time

you have blocked shinshin 💤
if you wish to contact this user, unblock them.

˚

[ A/N ] 💗
short ch 💀
this is the only fanfic that i have actually planned out before writing it 😭