12

🐕┊MOTORCYCLES, chapter twelve.

SMUT !!-body worship, oral (f receiving)

SMUT !!
-body worship, oral (f receiving).

˚➶

SHINICHIRO and you have been dating for like 3 weeks now, and to be honest, you can't remember a time in your life where you've been happier. you haven't been in a "serious" relationship before, but you were sure shinichiro was doing it right.

he was sweet, nice to your mum, open-minded, and always made sure to compliment you and shower you in affection, knowing you would just freak out and tell him to stop being so "cheesy". there was the perfect ratio of bullying and loving each other from both parties - you're glad shinichiro can take a joke.

now, it's a lovely sunday evening and shinichiro's at your house. he was laid on your bed, eating the snacks your mother bought and watching the funny tv show on your tele. you were fixated in front of the full-length mirror, trying on the new oversized t-shirt you had recently bought.

"that t-shirt looks cute, but can i ask you a question?" shinichiro asked, pausing the show and sitting up properly, dusting his hands off with his hands. "yeah?" you asked, sort of confused.

"don't you own tighter clothes? not that i want to see you in tight clothes, but how come you only where baggy, oversized stuff, even in summer?" he asked innocently.

well, ouch. you hadn't expected this topic to be brought up so fast, and at such an unexpected time? you visibly hesitated, playing with the hem of the top.

"i don't really like my body," you admitted, looking down in shame. "you know how black women are usually curvy and busty with a nice hourglass figure? i'm really nothing like that, i'm so fucking thin," you whispered, showing with your hands how you had a door-like figure.

"if i wear clothes that don't show off my figure then it looks more normal."

the feeling of shinichiro's arms around your waist made you feel slightly more warm and fuzzy as he pulled you closer. "that's bullshit," shinichiro whispered in you ear, resting his chin in the crook of your neck.

"i don't care if you're thin or busty or curvy. you're still extremely beautiful to me, you know. but what's the point of me finding you beautiful if you don't find yourself beautiful, huh?" he spoke, his lips pressing against your dark skin.

"really, i wish you could see me through my eyes. i'm sure you'd fall for yourself immediately," shinichiro promised, letting go of you and standing in front of you, placing his hands on your waist and pulling you so that your lips connected.