you make out (requested)

You giggled quietly as Margot pressed a kiss to your neck, the sweet sound making her heart flutter as she held you close.

"I'm trying to watch the movie." You said as you nodded to the tv, but you both knew you weren't being serious.

Especially when she continued to kiss your neck and you tilted your head so she'd have more of your skin to kiss.

The movie became background noise. All you could found on was Margot and her sweet, soft kisses.

You moved so you could turn around to face her.

As much as you love when she kisses your neck, you need to feel her kisses on your lips instead.

You put your arms around her neck and pushed your lips onto yours for a passionate kiss.

Your lips moved in sync as you became lost in each other and the blissful rush that comes along with every brush of each other's lips.

You gently pushed her on her back and continued to move your lips fiercely against hers as she moved her hands along your body.

You smiled against her lips as she slipped her hand under your shirt.

She brushed her fingertips along the small of your back and gently sank her nails into your skin as you tugged at her lower lip with your teeth.

You started to kiss down her neck and to her collarbones before she rolled you onto your back to hover over you.

Your lips tasted so sweet and your heart was beating in perfect sync against hers.

She was happy to finally be able to kiss you and hold you after being under so much stress due to her busy schedule.

It was all so perfect.

In her eyes, you're perfect.

You let out a few soft sighs as she left hickeys along your skin as her lips moved away from yours and down to your neck, then your collarbones then to your chest.

"I love you." You whispered, a soft sigh following your words as she kissed back to your lips and tugged at your lower one with her teeth, as you did to her a moment or two ago.

"You know I love you, even more, my baby." She said as she pushed her lips back onto yours for a steamy kiss.

She intertwined your fingers with hers and continued to kiss you passionately, caught up in you and in the euphoria she felt from you.

You turned her over, hovering over her once more and she smiled against your lips.

"How about that movie?" She teased as you kissed down her neck. "Didn't you want to watch it?"

"Not anymore." You said breathlessly as you pulled her in for a steamy kiss. "I just want to keep making out with you."

"Sounds perfect to me." She mumbled as she held you tighter, happy to spend the rest of the night just like this.