she proposes (requested)

"I can't get over how beautiful this is. What a gorgeous view." You said as you watched the sunset with Margot.

Your head rested on her shoulder and her arm was wrapped around you as you sat on a dock on the lake, staring at the sunset as the colors painted the sky so beautifully.

And as you raved about how pretty it was, Margot just smiled to herself as she shook her head, thinking that you were even prettier.

"Thank you for this. I'm glad you suggested we do it. I"m having so much fun." You told her as you turned to look at her.

"You're welcome, baby. I knew you'd like it." She said as she kissed your head. "But I didn't bring you here just for the sunset."

"You didn't? What else could you have brought me here for? Swimming?" You giggled. "Because I don't think there's anything else to do."

She shook her head with a laugh before grabbing your hand in hers and bringing it up to her lips.

"You're so beautiful."

"Oh, baby, so are you." You smiled.

"I love when we get moments like these. Where we can just spend time together and enjoy the little things in life. I can't stop thinking about how I want to do this with you every day for as long as we live."

You furrowed your eyebrows, wondering where she was going with this.

"I want to watch every sunset with you by my side as we share kisses. Maybe we can adopt a dog or two and bring them here with us too. Or our future children. I want to do this even when we're old and grey. I want to spend every day falling even more in love with you."

"Margot," You quietly spoke, starting to see where she was going with this.

"I love you, Y/N. I want you to be my wife. I want to spend every day with you forever."

She got down on one knee in front of you and you started to tear up from the love and happiness that you felt.

This is all you've ever wanted; to find someone who loves and cares for you for who you are and Margot is exactly that.

You're certain that she was an angel sent here on earth to you because she's everything you've ever dreamt of and more.

You knew immediately that you wanted the same things as Margot; you want to fall even more in love with her every day and call her yours forever.

So you didn't hesitate for even a moment before you gave her your answer.

"Yes!"

Her eyes sparkled and her lips tugged into the biggest smile you'd ever seen.

"Yeah?" She grinned.

"Yes, Margot, yes! Yes, I'll marry you!" You said, almost screaming due to the excitement you felt.

She got back up and slipped the ring on your finger and you couldn't help but gasp over how stunning it was.

"Oh, Margot!" You snuffled. "It's so pretty!"

"Just like you." She smiled through her own happy tears before kissing your lips lovingly. "I can't wait for you to be my wife. I"m so excited."

"Me too!" You said as you hugged her tight. "This is the best day ever!"

She chuckled and kissed your head as you held each other tight, so happy that you get to spend the rest of your lives together, falling even more in love and making the most amazing memories forever.