she won't take off your hoodie

"Hey, babe! Ready to..." she paused, eyes wide at your suddenly messy shared bedroom. She was only gone for an hour, simply running a couple of quick errands before she came back.

She's ready to spend her day off with you. Plans for movies and a romantic dinner later on, maybe ending the beautiful day with a stroll through the park.

She heard you grumbling to yourself, causing a chuckle to escape from her lips.

"Babe? What's going on?" She asked curiously, dodging a sweater you threw across the room mindlessly as you searched through the few clothes in the basket of laundry.

"Looking for my hoodie! I was gonna wear it when we went out today but I can't find it anywhere!"

"Well...." she started to say, trying to hide the smile growing on her face. "Where all have you looked?"

"Everywhere!"

"Really?" She asked teasingly. "Everywhere, huh?"

you sighed and turned your head to gaze over at her.

"Yes and," you stopped, eyebrows furrowed when you noticed what she was dressed in. You stood on your feet and folded your arms over your chest with a pout as you stepped closer to her. "I've been looking for that for a good fifteen minutes now,"

"Yeah? Well, now you don't have to look anymore." She smirked, taking your hands into hers with a grin.

"Where was it?"

"On the closet floor. Must've fallen off one of the hangers or something."

You put your arms around her. The surprise and frustration you'd felt prior suddenly began to fade as you took in just how cute she looked in your hoodie.

"You look cute." You spoke and stared up at her. The stars in her eyes took your breath away, the growing smile causing your heart to skip beat after beat.

"Thank you."

"Yeah, baby." You said, looping your arms around her neck and laying a kiss on her cheek. "Now you need to take it off."

"What?"

"It's my favorite hoodie! I want to wear it while we're out."

"Well I'm not taking it off, so I guess you'd better go and search for another hoodie in the closet because you're not getting it back for a long while."

You pouted and pushed at her shoulders playfully. "Mean," you grumbled and walked over to the closet. But instead of reaching for one of yours, you stole one of her cozy ones and pulled it over your head quickly.

"My hoodie, huh?" She teased, circling her arms around you from behind and laying little kisses on your neck.

"It's only fair."

"That's true, baby. I wasn't complaining. You look stunning always, but even more so in my clothes." She kissed your neck again but you pulled away and kissed her lips quickly before taking her hand.

"C'mon. Don't want to be late for our plans today."

She whined a little but intertwined your fingers happily, ready for the day ahead.