she wants your attention

"What do you wanna do now, babe?" Margot asked as she nodded toward the tv. The movie you had turned on previously was over now but she still wanted to spend time with you, so she was willing to watch more movies if you were!

"Y/N?" She turned to look at you only to find your thumbs moving along your phone screen as you typed out something, a small smile forming on your face only seconds later. She sighed and put her hand on your thigh. Her thumbs brushed in circles along your bare skin and she heard your breath hitch in response.

"Now I got your attention." She said, feeling pretty victorious about it. But she heard you typing again and she rolled her eyes. So, she took things up a notch. She moved your hair from one side of your neck to the other to allow herself more access to your neck before she began to brush her lips against your skin.

This time, you dropped your phone onto your lap. She looked up at you to find you smiling down at her. "Now I have your attention, for sure." She smiled slyly as you closed your eyes. "I don't ever mind you being on your phone, baby. But I like spending time with you and this is the first day in a while that I've had off and I wanna spend it with my girl."

You giggled at her words then laced your fingers through her blonde locks.

"So? Do you wanna watch another movie then?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah." You stuttered over your words, more focused on the brush of her lips than anything else.

She pulled away, much to your dismay.

You heard the intro to another movie begin to play just a moment later. But you weren't sure what it was, considering you were finding it hard to take your eyes off of your girlfriend. Her eyes were bright as she looked back at you.

"It's not very polite to stare..."

You cut her off by locking your lips with hers. The smirk on her lips had fallen as she melted into your kiss, fingertips sliding along your back, causing your skin to tingle everywhere she touched.

"You have my attention, and now I have yours." You whispered against her lips. "Another movie sounds great, but I'd much rather kiss you right now." You mumbled and felt her smile into the kiss.

"Okay with me." She giggled, unable to pull away, even if she tried.