cuddling after being intimate together (requested)

Margot dropped her forehead against your shoulder blade as you both lay still and attempted to catch your breath.

She kissed your soft skin before looking over at the clock on your nightstand to find that it was after one in the morning.

For the last couple of hours, you'd lost yourselves in each other; in the passion and the euphoria that you both felt so intensely.

The way her body moved against yours, how soft and warm her skin was, how good she made you feel was all too much for you to handle and you fell over the edge several times.

Of course, Margot did too.

You brought her just as much bliss and she couldn't hold back, not that you ever wanted her to in the first place.

But now, as amazing as everything had been, you're both exhausted.

She kissed your shoulder blade and neck a few times before she fell onto the bed beside you.

She grabbed the blanket that was at your feet and covered you both up with it as you moved closer to her.

You put your head on her chest and smiled sleepily as she kissed your head a few times.

"Are you okay, baby?"

"I'm perfect." You said as you stared into her eyes.

"Did you like it? Did you enjoy yourself?"

You knew that she knew the answer to both of those questions already but she still wanted to hear the answers fall from your lips.

So you took her hand into yours and intertwined your fingers together as you nodded.

"You know I did, baby. You always make me feel so good."

"It makes me happy to hear that." She said happily.

Your warm, bare skin felt so nice against her own.

And even now, despite you both being so tired and knowing that your night of intimacy had ended, she still didn't want you to throw any clothes on because you just felt so warm and cozy like this in her arms.

She's been so busy lately that you haven't had many nights like these lately, so you both wanted to cherish every second.

"Thank you for making me feel amazing and for treating me like a queen."

"You are a queen, baby. You're my queen." She smiled as she kissed your hand lovingly. "And it's my pleasure... literally."

You giggled and kissed her lips a few times before putting your head on her shoulder.

"Too bad we can't stay like this forever. I wish we could."

"Me too." She said as she brushed her thumb across your knuckles. "I wish that more than anything. But let's not think about anything else right now, okay? Just focus on me."

You nodded before kissing her soft skin and then closing your eyes.

"Are you falling asleep already?" She teased.

"It's late and I'm exhausted."

"You always fall asleep after we get intimate, don't you?"

"Not always, but sometimes, yes. Because you wear me out." You replied, making her giggle.

"It's okay, my love. You can go to sleep. I've got you." She said as she pulled you closer and brushed her fingers across your side and your hip. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby." You said as you snuggled up to her, as close as you could get.

She watched you drift off to sleep in her arms and she couldn't help but hope that another night like this would come around soon, because she loves them, and you, so much.