moaning her name in your sleep to see her reaction (requested)

"Are you sleeping, baby?" Margot asked as she crawled into bed next to you.

You didn't reply and your silence told her that you were sound asleep beside her.

"I guess you are." She spoke before kissing your neck softly. "I love you so much. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams."

She turned off the light and pulled the covers up to her shoulders before placing her head on the pillow.

She closed her tired eyes and began to fall asleep.

But something made her open her tired eyes again almost straight away.

It was the sound of her name falling from your lips.

"Margot." You moaned.

She was so surprised.

But she wasn't complaining, finding herself enjoying the sound.

She bit her lip and waited to see if she'd hear you moan her name again.

But you didn't.

At least, not immediately.

Margot thought you were done and so she closed her eyes again.

But then, her name left your lips once more.

"Oh, Margot,"

She threw her head back with a sigh.

She couldn't sleep here next to you with you just saying her name like that.

But she thought you were sleeping so she felt bad about possibly waking you.

"Baby?" She whispered as she poked your side.

She gently placed her hand on your thigh that was over the blanket and as soon as you felt her touch, her name left your lips once more.

"Sweet girl, I need you to wake up." She whispered in your ear.

You pretended to groggily open your eyes and seem confused by her suddenly waking you.

"Margot? What's happening?"

"I'm so sorry to wake you, darling."

"It's okay. Just what for?"

"You were driving me crazy, baby." She said before she pulled you on top of her. "You were saying my name in your sleep and it sounded so hot, I couldn't help but wake you."

"It's okay." You smirked and kissed her lips.

She slipped her hand under your shirt and caressed your skin as she pulled away from the kiss and began to brush her lips against your neck.

"I should probably tell you something though."

"What's that?"

"I wasn't sleeping."

She pulled away and gazed at you with her brows furrowed.

"I was just pretending. I've been thinking about you all day long and I couldn't stop craving you. I was hoping you'd end up wanting me as much as I want you."

Her lips pulled into a grin.

"I absolutely do." She said as she kissed your lips again.

She pushed you onto your back and hovered over you with a smirk, her hand softly brushing against your cheek.

"You could've just told me though."

"This sounded more fun."

She shook her head with a smile before kissing you passionately.

"I hope you're not tired at all because we're going to have a long night." She whispered against your lips.

"Looking forward to it." You spoke back to her as you kissed her again, happily losing yourself in her.