you can't stop sneezing

"Hey there, sleepyhead." Margot smiled when you opened your eyes after you short but restful sleep. "How do you feel?"

"Not great." You said.

Your voice was scratchy as you spoke, but it didn't surprise either of you considering you had come down with a cold just yesterday. Your nose was a little red, too; from reaching for so many tissues. But Margot assured you that it was adorable.

"Wanna go back to sleep?" She asked. It was clear that she was worried about you and she wanted you to rest as much as possible. She's been waiting on you hand and foot, only wanting the best for you.

"Maybe in a few. Can we watch friends for a little bit?"

She cracked a smile then laid a kiss to your forehead before turning on friends for you to enjoy.

With your head on her shoulder and the dialogue coming from the show, you found comfort for the first time all day. You were sick of being sick and you only wanted to feel better.

Margot brushed her fingers through your hair. You looked so sleepy; it made her heart swell a little. "Is there anything I can get for you?" She wondered. "Rally, I'll get you anything you need, baby." She assured.

You only wanted to sleep. But before you could even give her an answer you felt a sneeze starting to come on.

You quickly rolled out of her arms and reached for a tissue - and just in time!

"Achoo!" You sneezed and groaned when you felt the discomfort in your throat get a little worse.

"Poor baby. You alright?"

You wanted to give her an answer because she seemed worried about you. But along came that icky feeling again and you were reaching for another tissue again and again.

"I'm so sick of being sick." You whined and dropped your forehead onto the cool sheet underneath you. Margot chuckled from behind you and rubbed her hand up and down your back. "I know, baby." She cooed.

You sneezed once more and then you both waited in silence to see if another came. But relief washed over you soon afterward when you realized you were done.

"Sure you don't need anything?"

You thought about it for a moment before a realization dawned upon you. "I'm almost out of tissues."

She laughed and kissed the back of your head. "We have more. I'll go grab them for you."

"And some cough drops?" You added as she made it to the doorway.

Looking back at you with a smile, she said, "Absolutely, lovely. Anything for you. Get comfy. I'll be back in a couple of minutes." She promised before making her way downstairs to get you everything you needed.