Dean Winchester- From the Ashes

*** You have been living with the Winchesters for months now and the sexual tension between you and Dean is palpable, one night after a bad hunt you and Dean finally give into what you both have been feeling ***

You storm into the bunker feet ahead of the Winchester boys, this was one of the worst hunts you've been on in a while and you can't shake the dark cloud that losing that innocent has put over your head. You toss your weapons bag on the hall table and head straight to the kitchen for a beer. You stiffen when you hear foot steps heading in your direction, couldn't they find somewhere else to be in this whole damn bunker! You just want a few moments alone.

You look up as Sam walks in, a sympathetic smile on his face. "Come on kid, you have to let this one go." He says as he grabs a beer of his own "You did everything you could."

"Sam, please" You start and your voice breaks horrifying you "Damn it! Couldn't you have gone somewhere else? I don't need your sympathy or a pep talk right now" You start pacing, your beer forgotten, you stop pacing and face Sam. "I know we did everything we could but the fact of the matter is, I wasn't fast enough and that damn vampire killed the kid and I had to stand there and watch. Now I'm going to have to live with that for a while." You sit down heavily in a chair. "I will get past this Sam but for now I just need to be left alone." You sigh as you pick up your beer and take a swig.

Sam is quiet for a bit and then speaks up "Okay, Y/N, I'm going out for a while, Eileen wants to meet up, have some dinner, a few drinks" He comes over to you and pulls you up to your feet, wrapping you in his arms for a tight hug "So at least you'll be half alone for a while." He kisses the top of your head and releases you, he gets to the door and turns back "Will you do me a favor?" He asks

"Sure" You answer, looking at him.

"Check on Dean for me" He shakes his head as you stiffen. "Please? You aren't the only one who is kicking themselves for being too late." With that Sam walks out leaving you staring at the empty doorway, resigned.

You go straight to your room and into your bathroom, you turn on the water as hot as you can stand and let the dirt and dregs of the hunt wash away. You scrub vigorously at your hair and body and start to think about Dean. Your movements become slower and softer, your hands are slippery with soap and you are just making soapy circles around your breasts. You realize what you are doing and groan out loud, what the hell does that say about you that whenever you think about Dean you end up touching yourself. You turn off the water angrily and get out to dry off, you pull on sweats and a tank top, not bothering with a bra or underwear, youre going to blow out your hair and check on Dean, then you are going to have some whiskey, take some Advil and sleep.

You finish blowing out your hair and walk down the hall to Deans room, you give three hard knocks and wait for him to answer. He's taking forever so you just decide to check and see if the door is unlocked, it is, so you turn the knob and walk in and freeze. Dean is standing in the middle of his room naked, his own sweats in his hands, a wet towel on the bed. His sandy blond hair was wet from the shower and his body still looked damp.