Bucky- Healing Seasons

*** Enemies to Lovers

*** Enemies to Lovers... its a favorite for a reason, 😂... You and Bucky have been at odds since the moment you joined the Avengers, you've fought over everything from missions to what to have for breakfast. Until one fateful mission where everything begins to change.***

WINTER

Snow blanketed the ground outside the five building compound, the serene and picturesque woods was shaken as the explosions sounded one after the other with barely seconds between the last one. Gunfire began to fill the air as the team attempted to make their way out of the crumbling buildings. Shouts and screams filled the air as you tear from one of the buildings throwing your own gunfire back trying to escape the soldiers right on your heels.

"Barnes you baboons ass!" You yell into your communicator as you dodge a grenade that explodes just mere feet from your location. "You set the bombs to close together!"

"Wasnt me princess, you were in charge of placement" Barnes barks back as gunfire fills the air through the communicator, he was dealing with his own set of soldiers, you think "So why dont you concentrate on getting back to headquarters in one piece instead of blaming me for  your own mistakes."

"Oh fuck off" You spit back, why was the man forever being an asshole to you. "I didnt have the bombs, I infiltrated for computer info, you were bombs and the rest of the team was rescue."

Before Bucky could say anything else, Scotts voice sounds over the communicator "Sorry guys, that's my bad. I took bombs last minute because we wanted to get some into smaller places, for maximum coverage"

You shake your head in disgust as you take cover behind a grouping of trees, the soilders were now silently trying to find you. "Okay well that's just grande, how's everyone's position?" A chours of okays or heading towards the jets rings out. "Super, can anyone reroute and help cover me? I have 6 on my tail and closing in, I need a distraction."

"The trackers are showing only one of us in your section" Tonys voice rings out, you can hear him flicking switches and engines being turned on, he was at the quinjet.

"Oh please dont say it" You groan already knowing the only team member close enough to you.

"On my way princess" Bucky says smugly "Try not to get killed before i get there" The communicators go dead before you can say anything.Well fuck it, you would rather face a hoard of angry badgers then wait to be rescued by James Buchanan Barnes. You take a deep breathe and leave the cover of the trees firing into the approaching group of enemies.

You manage to take them by surprise and shoot three of them before the rest open fire, you start weaving in and out of trees as they continue their pursuit, only problem is you get disoriented and cornered, and just your luck you are out of bullets. You look into the eyes of the three remaining soliders as they smile and approach you, just them two of them drop as bullets rain down and Bucky breaks through the trees. He tackles the third solider, using his metal arm to deflect the bullets he shot and quickly dispatches him.