Clint Barton- Truth or Dare

*** You and Clint are best friends, have been for years

*** You and Clint are best friends, have been for years. You've always felt a real strong connection to him and a little more but resigned yourself long ago that friendship was all you two would ever have until one fateful night and a silly game of Truth or Dare*** (side note: this one is a little long, so I apologize for that, but this particular scene has been in my head for months and this is the only way it made sense to write)

"Seriously TinMan, you know we deserve this!" You say as you punch Tony in the arm, he winces a little, the mission you guys just came from was a successful one but everyone was pretty banged up. "Come on Bird boy back me up!" You turn to Clint and throw up your hands as he just shrugs at you. "You are no help" You turn from him and go back to badgering Tony.

Tony rolls his eyes at you "Y/N, we have been on this mission for days, we are banged up and exhausted, I am not putting a party together tonight!"

"When did you become such an old man?!" You scowl at him as the rest of the team comes in

"Might as well just do it, Stark" Steve says and smiles at you. "She'll just badger you until you give in" You smile back at Steve and look at Tony even more determined

"I have nothing else better to do" You say and cross your arms "I have an endless supply of coffee and time on my hands."

"Fine" Tony says exasperated "But not tonight, give me a couple of days"

"Yay" You squeal and throw your arms around him, squeezing hard, he winces but can't help but laugh as he hugs you back. "Love you Pops" you give him a big smile as you run up the stairs to start planning your outfit. "Don't call me that!" His voice trails behind you as you reach the top of the stairs, you turn around and salute him and run off to your room.

You stop by Clints and walk-in without knocking and stop in your tracks, he is standing at the foot of his bed with his shirt stripped off and pants undone, his muscles tough and defined, his skin is slick with sweat from the mission and banged up some, it only adds to how sexy he looks. Your heart beats a little harder in your chest and you swallow hard, before you finally find your words again.

"Help you with something, shorty?" He raises an eyebrow and smirks as you continue to stare, the nickname snaps you out of it.

"Um yeah, sorry, lost my train of thought for a sec there" You shake your head and continue your momentum into his room closing the door behind you, you flop on his bed. "Tony gave in and we are having a party in a couple of days. Man I can't wait!"

He just shakes his head and laughs as he stretches out next to you. "he realized you'd just wear him down didnt he?"

"Pretty much" You laugh as you turn to him, propping your head on you hand. "With a little help from Steve." You lay back again and close your eyes missing the slight shift in his when you mentioned Steves name. "I'm wondering if I could get Steve to dance with me that night, he's always so stiff and proper, it would be fun to see him loosen up."