Wanda- Mind Games

*** You have been a go to between the Avengers and Shield since the incident with Ultron and Sokovia, as a result you've gotten close with several members of the Team especially one particular playful witch

*** You have been a go to between the Avengers and Shield since the incident with Ultron and Sokovia, as a result you've gotten close with several members of the Team especially one particular playful witch. You and Wanda have been tiptoeing around your feelings for each other for a while now until one night of games turns everything on its head ***

"Agent Y/L/N" Fury's voice booms through the hallway and straight into your already aching skull. You've had a low grade headache since dealing with several underlings within the agency and really are not in the mood to deal with Fury or his volatile moods right now. You wince as his imposing bulk fills your office door.

"Director Fury" You greet him as you stand "How can I help you?"

"Agent, I need you to go to the Avengers compound tonight and deal with a situation" He answers, looking around your office absently "Ive received some intel that is best delivered to Tony in person"

"Sir, cant this wait?" You ask rubbing at your aching forehead "At least until tomorrow? I had a rough day with some trainees and was looking forward to some down time."

"The Connor twins?" Fury asks a ghost of a smile on his face "They have great potential and too much energy. Sadly though it cannot wait until tomorrow, I have  a jet waiting for you."

"Shit" You exclaim without thinking "Sorry, sir, Ill go now." You sigh and gather your things, you really were not in the mood to deal with a playboy millionaire who had as much of the same energy as the Connor twins did, but orders were orders. You grab the folder Fury hands you and make your way towards the waiting jet.

On the hour ride from S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters to the avengers compound, you look over the file Fury handed you "Shit, Tonys going to be pissed" you think and promptly close the file as the jet begins its descent.

Once you get inside the compound you are grabbed in a giant embrace "Hulk happy to see Y/N" Hulk says and squeezes you a little too hard.

"Hey there big guy" You laugh breathlessly as you pat his back "Isn't the sun getting low?" Suddenly you are in Bruces arms instead and he smiles at you sheepishly.

"Sorry Y/N. We just came from a mission and the big guy wasnt ready to calm down" Bruce gives you one last hug and walks away to get ready for dinner. The others begin to pour in from the hangers.

You smile as Steve walks up to you and hugs you just as tight as the Hulk "Hey there, what are you doing here this late?" He asks as he pulls back

"Fury wanted me to deliver some new intel for Tony, regarding the Winter Solider" You say as you wave to the others as they walk by, they all look exhausted and beaten up. "Rough mission?"

Steve looks at the others as they pass you guys "A little, Tony should be along shortly, he wanted to talk to Wanda alone" Steve states and looks back at you "It was harder on her, orphanage bombing."