Natasha- Something There

**** Being Tonys little sister had its advantages along with its disadvantages

**** Being Tonys little sister had its advantages along with its disadvantages. Advantage you had access to everything Avenger related and the latest technology, disadvantage was that everyone saw you as nothing more than Tonys annoying little sister. Except for Natasha who always had a soft spot for you and maybe a little more.****

"Seriously, Ton?" You grumble as Tony once again held up his hand stopping you from tagging along on this next mission "How long are you gonna keep me from being a part of the Avengers?"

"As long as i can kiddo" Tonys says and ruffles your hair. You angrily slap his hand away and cross your arms.

"Youre an ass Tony" You stick your tongue out at him "I hope your suit rusts" You grumble as everyone except Natasha load into the quinjet

"Come on, Kid, be nice" Tony says a smile on his face, he knows you dont mean it "Why dont you check in on Nat? Shes still upstairs resting from the last mission. She could use some company." He pats your face and walks away missing the way your cheeks heated when he mentioned Nat. You have a huge crush on her and always felt so clumsy around her.

"Yeah i guess i will" You think as the quinjet takes off. The compound is eerily quiet as you make your way up the stairs and towards Nats room.You give her door a brief knock and walk-in "Hey Nat how are you feeling?"You ask as you smile shyly at her. Shes sitting up in herbed looking prettier than a picture in an old metallic tshirt and leggings. Theres a bandage on her forehead, a couple of butterfly bandaids on her cheeks and you know for certain a couple bandages wrapped around her abdomen and rib cage. She. Took a beating during the last mission, and was looking substantially better.

"Hey cutie" Nat greets you with her usual nickname,making you blush a little "Im doing okay, a little sore this morning so I haven't been able to change my bandage but otherwise okay."

"oh, do you need help with that?" You ask and walk forward to sit at the end of her bed.

"You know what?" She smiles at you, sweetly "I would please." You help Nat gather all the supplies and try not to stare as she pulls off her shirt and is standing there only in her bra and leggings. She has very lovely breasts. You help her take the old bandages off, your fingers shaking a little from nerves and something more that you dont care to think about. Nat notices your behavior and smiles, shes always had a soft spot for you and a little bit more.

"Everything okay there Cutie?" She asks as her hand softly touches your arm. You jump a little at the contact and blush hard.

"Yeah just dont want to hurt you." You say and look away, unfortunately you choose to look down and are faced with Nats lovely breasts again. "Oh" you squeak and take a couple steps back.