Castiel-Finding Heaven

***You have been hunting with Dean and Sam Winchester for years now, you had to leave on a separate hunt for a few months and when you came back the stakes had been raised sky high with the apocalypse looming, the war between heaven and hell raising

***You have been hunting with Dean and Sam Winchester for years now, you had to leave on a separate hunt for a few months and when you came back the stakes had been raised sky high with the apocalypse looming, the war between heaven and hell raising. You dont trust demons but trust the angels even less and one angel in particular has you feeling some mixed feelings. One night brings those feelings into hyper focus and to a very satisfying conclusion***

Its a foggy night as you park your cherry red 67 Chevy Chevelle behind Deans baby, you turn off your engine and step out, looking around, something feels off, the air feels super charged as if even its waiting for one thing to happen. You shake off the feeling and grab your duffel from the back, you make your way down the small steps to the heavy metal door to the bunker, pulling out your key the boys gave you, you raise an eyebrow at the enochian symbols around the door. Oh boy, you think and enter the bunker.

"Hey boys, im home" You call out and continue down the metal stairs, there are empty beer bottles scattered on the hall table, you shake your head, they are hopeless without you, you think as you put down you duffel. You feel a skitter up your spine as you spin around pulling the gun you had tucked at the small of your back and aiming it at the person behind you.

"Who the hell are you?" You demand as you aim the gun at the center of their forehead. "Where the hell are the Winchesters?"

The figure tilts his head looking at you, quizzically "Im Castiel" he answers and waves a hand and your weapon flies out of yours.You dont hesitate and attack him, leading with a jab and a hook, he easily evades you and sends you flying.

"What the hell are you?" You ask breathlessly as you get up of the floor on high alert.

"Im an angel, are you a demon?" Castiel asks not threatened but merely curious

"As if...wait did you say angel?" That gives you pause but. Before either of you could make a move or say anything, Sam and Dean come running in.

"Hey, hey, hey" Sam exclaims as he steps between you and Cas "Its okay Pip, hes one of us"

You curl your lip at the nickname "One of us? Your letting them in now? What the hell Sam!"

"Pippy, you've been gone a long time" Dean steps up and pulls you into a tight hug, you relent and hug him back, he pulls back and looks at your face "You like like hell, love, why don't you take a shower, get settled into your old room and we will all have dinner and discuss everything" He turns you around giving your ass a little pat.

"Dean..." You turn and face him. He just shakes his head and points to the hallway "Fine" You pout, turning on your heels and walk away.

Sam comes up behind him and smiles at him "Man she's going to be pissed at all she missed" They both turn to Castiel, Dean speaks up first "Cas,you have to one down the avenging angel routine. Shes a Winchester, so ease up."