Steve Rogers-Snowed In

***You are on the run with Steve and Nat after the Sokovia Accords fell apart, during one of your clandestine missions, you two are separated from Nat and end up in a remote cabin in the mountains

***You are on the run with Steve and Nat after the Sokovia Accords fell apart, during one of your clandestine missions, you two are separated from Nat and end up in a remote cabin in the mountains. A freak snowstorm has you guys trapped for a few days, where you both have to face feelings you've been fighting for months.***

The explosion sounds on the floor above you "Damn it, Nat"  You shout into the communicator "Answer me! Are you okay?"  You listen as there is nothing but static and then a slight squawk sounds in your ear.

"Im here Hummingbird" Nat says into the communicator, you wince at the nickname she gave you, wear one iridescent top to a club and now you are a tiny colorful bird. "Where's Steve?" Her voice interrupts your thoughts, you are running down the spiral stair case, dodging rubble and enemy fire.

"Last time I saw he was on the ground floor" You answer back as you jump over the railing and superhero land the bottom floor "Ouch" You exclaim as you straighten, only to be tackled down by a burly solider with a knife, as the two of you grapple, he pins you under him and smiles, revealing jagged yellow teeth.

"Pretty, pretty girl" He says as he brings the edge of the knife across your cheek, leaving a thin line of blood as it pierces the skin."Such a shame you must die" You struggle against his body but his knees are holding your arms down and he has a good 100 lbs on you. All of a sudden his body flies across the room and a hand shoots down, you grasp it and find yourself flush against a rock hard chest. You look up into a pair of smiling blue eyes.

"Thanks for the save big guy" You say smiling back at Steve, your face changes as you whirl around him and roundhouse the attacker as he doubled back, he flies head first into the opposite wall and is out for the count. "Now we are even"

Steve laughs as the two of you run out of the building minutes before it collapses, as you are running Nat comes up along side and all three of you leave the scene, as the authorities are arriving. You make it a few blocks further before you manage to hotwire a car and make it back to your safe house.

"Jesus Nat" You exclaim as you guys walk into the building and climb the three flights of stairs to your apartment "Cut it a little close with that bomb, didnt you?" You unlock the doors and the others follow you in, you head down the hall to the bathroom stripping off your shirt in the process, Nat follows you into the bathroom, leaning against the door jam "Hey, I had to place and detonate almost immediately they were right on top of me"

You look up from where you were washing your face and smirked at her "Thats what she said" You laugh and toss your towel at her as you walk out and into your room. You change into fresh jeans and a sweatshirt and meet the others in the kitchen. Steve had managed to whip up some eggs and bacon and had everything set up. You smile at him and sit down to eat "Aww thanks Stevie" You grin as he frowns at you, then stops as his eyes narrow on your face.

"What" You ask and swipe at your face, your hand comes back with thin line of blood across it. "Well shit" You exclaim, Steve walks over with a wet cloth and gently dabs at the still fresh cut. "Ouch" you pout, as he continues to clean it