Sam Winchester- Blast From The Past

**** 15 years ago the Winchester boys came into your life like a whirlwind and left just as fast

**** 15 years ago the Winchester boys came into your life like a whirlwind and left just as fast. Your fathers had teamed up for a hunt that lasted over a year and parted ways once the job was done, leaving you feeling like a small piece was missing. You tried keeping in touch but the life didn't allow for long life friends, so what nasty trick of fate crosses the Winchesters path with yours while you are searching for your missing father. And what will this blast from the past mean for your future?***

You have been tracking this particular demon for months now, always seeming to miss them by a few days and based on the signs of destruction you were seeing you had missed them yet again. This demon was particularly nasty because it was known for granting a persons deepest desires and using it against them. Youre afraid your father may have sought out this demon and that's why hes missing. You are searching around a house when you hear rustling from the other side you plaster yourself to the side of the house, someone was coming, going with instinct and years of training you round the corner and punch out, your fist connects with flesh and someone screams out as they go down.

"Son of a Bitch" Dean screams as the woman jumps out and punches him, managing to knock him down. He looks up in astonishment as she whips a knife out from her thigh holster and flips around to stab Sam. "Sammy, lookout"

You hesitate briefly as the man on the ground calls out to the other and they use that split second to grab your knife hand and disarm you while flipping you around and up against the wall. Youre winded from the impact, you look up at the man currently pinning you to the wall and up, as the man is easily over 6 foot, and are left breathless yet again when you meet a pair of angry but familiar hazel eyes. "Sam?"

"How the hell do you know my name?" Sam asks angrily

You roll your eyes "Because your father yelled it every time we got in trouble for something Dean had done." You squirm as he looks hard at your face trying to figure out who you are and how you might know them.

"Dean, can you shine the flashlight over here?" Sam asks as Dean comes to stand next to him, the light practically blinds you but it does the trick as you hear Sams brief intake of air several moments later "Y/N? Little Y/N, my god its really you" He stops pinning you top the wall but instead pulls you into a tight hug, pinning you against him and man does he smell good. You give him an awkward pat on the back and he releases you. "Dean, its Y/N, remember from that year that dad teamed up with Mark, when they were chasing that rugaru?"

"Well, shit" Dean says as he lowers the flashlight "Look at you all grown up" He pulls you into a huge hug as well, making you laugh, as he was never the touchy feely kind.

"Yeah I can say the same about you two" You smile as you look at them both "Let me guess you guys are chasing the SJ as well?"

"The SJ?" Sam looks at you strangely "Weve been tracking a jinn and almost had him but it seems to have skipped town already."