11: is her life falling apart?

Stevie's POV:

We all get out of the pool and start going inside but my arm got pulled and I'm against the wall and it was JJ "Ow JJ, you know you could have just asked if we could talk instead of-" He cut with off and kissed me but I push him back "Oh so now you want to be nice and act like my boyfriend?" I stand there and cross my arms "Stop with the attitude" He says and I roll my eyes. He pulls out a cigarette, lights it up and blows it in my face and I show no reaction well try not to "So you pulled me over to blow shit in my face" I say and he smiles "No, I want to talk." he says "Okay so talk" I put my wet hair in a bun "I'm sorry" he says and I sigh "JJ you always are but do you ever mean it?" I question "Yes, I'm just an angry person," He says "Clearly" I look away and he turns my head back to him "Please don't hate me," He says and puts the cigarette in his mouth and I take it off him "Stevie, give it back," he says "Or what?" I tease and he sighs "Do you want to try?" He asks "I don't smoke," I say "How do you know?" He asks "I don't but the smell pretty much sums it up," I say "Fair enough, I didn't like it at the start either but I got used to it," He says and takes it back, I look away and he pulls my head back again and kisses me and blows smoke in my mouth and I cough "JJ, what the hell?" I yell "Stevie, you need to relax it's no big deal." I walk away and put my beach shirt over my bathers.

"Hey Stevie, we ordered pizza," Sarah says "I'm not hungry at the moment," I say and sit down "You might be later, it's an hour away," John B says and I nod and rest my head on the table

"Hey Stevie, we ordered pizza," Sarah says "I'm not hungry at the moment," I say and sit down "You might be later, it's an hour away," John B says and I nod and rest my head on the table. "You okay?" Kie asks and rubs my back and I sit back up when I see JJ "Yeah, I'm fine!" I say sarcastically and stand up "I'm going to go home" I say "Are you sure Stevie? After what happened?" Sarah says and I froze "Shit, sorry Stevie" She says and puts her head in her hands "What happened?" Pope asks, I sigh "My parents are getting a divorce" I say, everyone looks at me with sad eyes "Oh Stevie, I'm so sorry" John B says "There's nothing I can do" I say looking at the ground "Why didn't you tell us?" Kiara asks "I just didn't know when to tell you, I only told Sarah because I ran away" I explain "You ran away?" They all say and I just nod "Guys what else was she supposed to do?" Sarah says and everyone stays quiet "Stevie please stay, have some food and you might feel better tomorrow" Sarah says, I look at her "I should call my parents and tell them I'm okay" I walk out of the room and go outside. "Mum?" "Stevie! Honey where are you?" I wipe my tear "I'm at Sarah's" She sighs "I'm glad your safe, why didn't you just come and tell us you were going to Sarah's" She asks "I was too upset with you guys" I look up to the sky "Oh Honey, I'm sorry" She says "I don't really want to talk about it anymore" I pace up and down "Okay, well let me know when you're coming home" She says "Okay, Bye Mum" I hang up and break down

"Stevie?" I turn around and see JJ, I wipe my tears away. 

JJ'sPOV:

"I'll be back" I say to everyone and go outside to check on Stevie. "I don't really want to talk about it anymore" She paces up and down "Okay, Bye Mum" She hangs up the phone and I see her start to cry. "Stevie?" I say, She turns around and sees me and wipes her tears away. "Um, how long have you been standing there for?" She asks "Not that long" I answer, she clears her throat "Right, okay. Um I'm going to go back inside" She looks down and starts walking inside but I lightly grab her arm and she stops, she looks at me with sad eyes and we just fall into each others arms and hold each other, I whisper to her "I'm so sorry Stevie, for everything" She sighs "JJ, you don't need to say sorry. I do understand why it's been rough, we're both going through things and we just aren't good with communicating with each other, we argue like babies instead of being adults, I think that's something we should work on as a couple" I let go for a second "I agree, we should just let go of everything from before and work together" we smile at each other.

 I do understand why it's been rough, we're both going through things and we just aren't good with communicating with each other, we argue like babies instead of being adults, I think that's something we should work on as a couple" I let go for a ...

Stevie's POV:

We walk back inside and we're still waiting for the pizza. "Oh my god! I'm so fucking hungry!" Kiara whines and everyone agrees "Anyone want a beer?" Sarah offers "Bring heaps please!" John B yells out to her. After a few drinks and giggles the pizza finally came luckily we got like 10 boxes, we all stuffed our faces within seconds and man it was so good, felt like I haven't eaten in years! "Omg this is the best fucking pizza I've ever had!" Pope says while still stuffing his face "Agreed!" Sarah replies "So Stevie, I'm going to ruin the mood again. What happened with Rafe? I feel like everyone knows but me" She says and again they all look at me "I was about to go to next period and he was there and I went to leave and he grabbed me, pulled me to the boy's bathroom and basically threw me against the wall and grabbed my face and then put his hand around my neck so I had to look at him. He then said "Your little boyfriend doesn't deserve you I do, I can look after you, protect you", then I need him in his nuts and ran for it" I explain "What does he mean by I can look after you and protect you?" Pope asks "I'm not sure, I don't think hurting someone like that is protecting someone" I say and they all nod "Do they hurt?" Kie asks and I look at my arms "Not really, my neck does" I say looking down "Thank-you for telling me" Sarah whispers and rubs my back "Is Rafe here" John B asks "He was before but I think he left" Sarah explains "Lucky" JJ says.

"Let's get our sleeping areas organised!" Sarah says "John B and I are of course in my room, Stevie and JJ can be in lounge, Pope and Kie can be wherever you like" Sarah says and we all go to our areas and start putting blankets and pillows on the couches. "Are you okay?" JJ asks "Never better" I say sarcastically "Haha, very funny" JJ says, I look at him "I'm fine" He looks at me "Only fine?" I nod "Yes, just fine. definitely much better" I give a small smile and he kisses me on the cheek "You tired?" He asks "Mm, getting there. You?" I reply "Same, same" He answers "Can we cuddle and fall asleep?" I ask "Why yes we can" He says, we both squeeze onto the couch and hold each other until we dozed off to sleep.