5: his soft side

JJ's pov-

I drove back to John B's house and see everyone waiting outside for me -great - "Where were you?" Kiara rushes over to me "I was at a friends" I say "Who?" Pope asks "A friend," I say walking past everyone, I sat on my bed and texted Stevie thanks for last night and this morning, I'll come to get you at 12 x, I wait for her to reply and she does straight away, of course, thanks for coming over. I'll see you then x. Should I write I love you or wait? I'll just wait, "JJ" John B knocks on my door "Come in," I say rolling my eyes "Were you with Stevie last night?" He asks I sigh "Yes I was," I say looking at him "What happened?" He asks "I knew you were going to ask that," I say "Don't avoid the question" "We kissed," I say and John B just smiles and leaves the room. I went back outside to see the others and ask them if they want to come to The Wreak with me and Stevie and we all get in the van and get her.

We got to Stevie's house and she smiles as soon as she comes outside, I open the back door for her and kiss her, she kisses me back and I help her get in "Hey guys!" She says "Hey Stevie!" Everyone says, we got to The Wreak and we get a table while Stevie orders our food, I look over to make sure Stevie's okay and I hear Topper and his mates come in the building, I sit for now hoping there wouldn't bother Stevie "JJ what are you looking at?" Sarah asks, I point to Topper and everyone looks, I see Topper trying to talk to Stevie but she ignores then I see him grab her by the waist and pull her close as she tries to break free "Let go of me!" She yells, "That's it!" I get up from my seat and walk over to Topper "JJ don't!" Kiara yells but I don't listen.

stevie's pov-

We arrive at The Wreak and everyone gets us a table while I order and pay for the food, I do it so Kiara doesn't have to get the food for free and get into trouble with her dad. As I'm ordering I hear Topper and his friends "great" I say to myself, "Hey it's my favourite Aussie!" Topper says standing next to me "Not running your mouth today?" I stay quiet, I feel his hand go around my waist and he pulls me closer to him I try pulling away but I couldn't "Let go of me!" I yell and he doesn't "JJ don't!" I hear Kiara and I look over to see JJ walking over to us "Hey babe is he bothering you?" JJ says "Babe? You're not dating this filthy pouge are you?" Topper says letting go of me "Yes I am" I say going to JJ "Don't ever touch her again" JJ points in Topper's face "Or what? You gonna go cry to daddy?" Topper laughs with his friends, JJ is ready to kill him "Fuck you!" He punches Topper in the face "JJ STOP!" I yell "GUYS HELP STOP THIS!" I cry at the others "DAD CAN YOU KICK THEM OUT!" Kiara yells out for her dad and he comes to help "JJ STOP YOUR SCARING ME!"

As soon as I yelled that he stops and looks at me, he grabs me and hugs me tight "I'm sorry" He says "Come with me" He takes me outside "Are you okay?" He asks, "Don't ask me if I'm okay JJ you're the one who got into a fight" He looks down at the ground "I'm no good for you" Is he crying? "What do you mean JJ?" I ask "Look at me, I get into fights all the time, I'm a pouge and I'm not like you" He starts crying, I put my hands on his cheeks "JJ, I don't care if you're a pouge, your my pouge and we pretty much are the same, we surf, we love junk food and we love to watch horror movies and you laugh at me shitting myself about it," I say with tears in my eyes, "What if you go to tell your parents about me and they don't approve?" He asks "I wouldn't care, I would still choose you and I'll move out if I have to if that's going to make me be with you," I say to him, I let go of his face and hug him. He puts his head in my shoulder and hugs me tight, I can hear him cry "Shhhh, don't cry" I put my hand on his head and play with his hair "I love you" He says in my ear oh my god "I love you JJ" I say to him, he lifted his head and looks at me his eyes are all red and puffy, I kiss him and he kisses me back and every time we kiss I feel butterflies in my stomach.