10: new job and of course some new drama

stevie's pov-

We get to The Wreak and Kiara shows me where the lockers are in the back and gives me a notepad, pen and apron so my clothes don't get dirty "Okay so have you ever been a waitress or cook before?" She asks I shake my head "That's okay, you'll learn easily" She puts her hand on my shoulder and smiles "Ready?" She asks "Yes so I just go up to tables and serve them?" I ask "Pretty much, you'll do great!" We walk out to see The Wreak already busy "Is it always this busy?" I ask "Mmmm," She says -Okay I got this!- I tell myself and walk over to a table "Hi welcome to The Wreak, what can I get you?" I ask the people.

kiara's pov-

I walk over to the boys and Sarah "Let me guess, chips?" I ask and they nod "Stevie seems to be doing great!" Sarah says "Yeah she does, she's definitely a social butterfly," I say as we all watch her "She looks beautiful," JJ says and we all look at him "What?" He asks still looking at her and god I've never seen him so in love!

stevie's pov-

After serving multiple tables, Kiara told me my shift ends in 15 minutes so I had time to serve a couple more. I walk over to a booth and SHIT! It was Topper, Rafe and they're dickhead friends -Just be you- "What can I get you?" I ask, everyone looks up at me except Rafe he's too busy looking at the menu "Can we have 4 large chips and 4 cokes" He says finally looking up and his mouth opens "4 large chips and cokes, anything else?" I ask "No that's all," He says quickly "Great" I start walking away "NICE ASS!" One of the boys yell out and I just ignored him and walk away.

"Were they yelling out to you?" Kiara asks "Yep," I say waiting for the food "What dicks, are you okay?" She hugs me "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just glad JJ didn't hear, she nods in agreement. "ORDER UP!" Her dad yells and I grab the food and drinks "Good luck!" Kiara tells me and I start walking over "Here are your chips and drinks" I hand out the food "Thanks" Topper says and I nod "Could we get come ketchup?" Rafe asks "Sure" I walk away to get the sauce and go back "Here you go, anything else?" I ask "No, we're good," Topper says "Okay, let me know anyways" I walk away and get ketchup thrown all over me -great I walk away and go to the others "Hey Stevi- Wow what happened?" Sarah asks "Oh nothing" I lie "Don't lie, was it the boys?" Pope asks "Yep," I say looking at JJ "What the hell, they are so rude!" Kiara says loudly "Kiara shhh, I don't want any drama please" I beg and she nods -why is JJ so quiet- "Why so silent JJ?" John B asks and he doesn't answer "Hello earth to JJ please!" I wave in JJ's face "OMG CANT YOU JUST PISS OFF!" He stands up and yells in my face and it makes me flinch, I quickly take my apron off and throw it on the table and go grab my stuff.

I love JJ, I honestly do but he confuses me, I get he's been through so much but he doesn't know much about me and what I can take and I can't deal with the mood swings and pretty much mind games!

kiara's pov-

"Bro! What the fuck! She did nothing wrong" I yell at JJ "Yeah bro, she just got attacked by sauce!" Pope yells at JJ and John B gives him a look "Not cool" and Sarah goes after Stevie.

sarah's pov-

"STEVIE WAIT!" I call out to Stevie and she turns around "Tell Kiara I quit!" She turns back around "Don't do this because of JJ's mistakes!" She ignores me and gets in her car, I rush back to the others "Guys she left and she quits" I look at everyone "What!" Kiara says "Thanks JJ, thanks a lot," Pope says "I'm going home," John B says and I go with him "Bye guys" I wave goodbye

kiara's pov-

"I'm gonna go too," Pope says "I have to stay because of work" I roll my eyes, Pope leaves "JJ come outside now!" I pull him up and walk him outside "What the hell is going on with you? I get your going through some shit but don't take it out on Stevie because I know she's the one that makes you, you and I know that you would be reckless and depressed without her so please get your head out of your ASS!" I tell him and he finally looks at me "I know I'm fucked up and I love her but I just know she's too good for me" He says "JJ don't say that your both perfect for each other and just because Stevie is kook doesn't mean she's perfect, she might have shit going on too and you being a dick doesn't help" I hug him "I'm gonna go back to John B's" He starts walking away "Okay, please fix this" I remind him and get back to work.