4: he loves her?

JJ's pov-

We got home and I got a text from Stevie, thanks for today, I had a great time:) I just ignore it for now. It's been minutes since she sent that message DING I checked my phone and it was another message from Stevie, Hey JJ, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable telling you I have a crush on you. If you don't like me back or whatever that's fine I just don't want to ruin anything we have because of it. I decided to reply but not to the last text only to the first one, Thanks for tonight, see you whenever. Wait what am I doing? This girl likes me and I think I like her, I need to go to her house now! I get on my motorbike and drive to her house. I check the time when I got there and it was 10:00 PM so I didn't want to knock on the front door, I look at the tree near a window on the second floor so I decided to climb the tree and get near the window. The blinds were open a bit so I could see inside and luckily it was Stevie's room I knock on the window lightly and see Stevie turn around.

"JJ?" She questions "Can I come in?" I ask "Sure, Give me your hand," She says having her hand out, I grab it and she helps me get inside. "Hold on let me just lock my door" She rushes over to her door, she turns around to face me and without me thinking I go up to her and kiss her, I was worried she was going to pull away but she doesn't she kisses me back. I pull away and smile at her, she smiles back "Do you want to stay the night?" She asks, "Are you sure? Will we get caught?" I ask "My door is locked and my parents don't come and wake me up on the weekends," She says smiling at me "Sure I'll stay" "Okay cool, let me just shut my window," She says, she goes over to shut her window and she locks it, "Are those your pyjamas?" She asks "Yeah," I say looking at my shorts and shirt "I don't have any male clothes but my dad does," She says, "Wait here!" She unlocks her door and leaves the room. I look around her room and it's beautiful, very clean and has lots of plants.

 I look around her room and it's beautiful, very clean and has lots of plants

Stevies pov-

I quickly leave the room and go into my parent's room really quietly and grab pyjama pants and a shirt, I rush out of the room before getting caught and run to my room. I get to my room and quietly shut my door and lock it, I turn around and see JJ looking at my pictures "So, I have pyjamas pants and a shirt in case you wanted to change shirts" I say giving him the clothing, "Thanks" He takes his shirt off and I turn around quickly "You don't need to turn around" JJ laughs "It's fine" I can feel my face going red "I'm done" He says and I turn around slowly, "Do you need a drink" I ask, he shakes his head "Okay, wanna watch a movie?" I ask "Sure," He says, I get into bed and JJ just stands there "Whats wrong?" I ask "Oh um, I didn't know if I could sit on the bed," He says rubbing the back of his neck "Of course you can JJ, make yourself at home" I smile at him, he smiles back "Thanks" He sits next to me and gets in the blankets, "Do you want to pick the movie?" I ask "Sure!" He says, I pass him my laptop for him to pick and of course, he picks a horror movie "Do you like horror movies?" He asks "Um yeah," I say, "Okay cool," He says and picks the movie "What movie?" I ask "The Shining," He says happily "Cool" I'm trying not to seem scared so he doesn't think I'm a pussy or something.

He starts the movie and we just sat there awkwardly, I do want to lay on him but I won't incase he's not ready for the 'cuddles while watching a movie'. "Enjoying the movie?" He asks "Um yep" I try not to scream while a scary scene is happening "Are you scared Stevie?" He asks "No, why would I be scared?" I say "I don't know because it's creepy" He laughs "I'm fine, I ain't scared" I say "Stevie what's that?" JJ says pointing to the dark corner of my room "What's what?" I ask "Can't you see it?" He asks "No, what is it?" I ask "Just look closely," He says "JJ stop it's not funny," I say "I'm not joking Stevie" I sigh and look closely at the corner "BOO!" "AHHH!" JJ laughs "JJ what the hell," I say angrily "I knew you were scared" He laughs harder "Oh shut up" I crossed my arms "Come here," He says, I look at him and see he has his arms open I try not to smile but it failed and I go into his arms "Feeling better?" He asks I nod my head, "Let's go to sleep" He says, I get up and close my laptop and put it on my bedside table and go back into his arms. Within seconds we're both fast asleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP I wake up and quickly turn my alarm off before it wakes JJ up, I sit up and rub my eyes and see my alarm was set to 9:00 I should have slept in since it's Sunday and school is tomorrow. I get out of bed and go downstairs to make JJ and me breakfast, I made my usual berry smoothie bowl and I made JJ toast, cereal and got him an orange juice. I try carry it all at once and carefully walk upstairs, I get to my room and JJ is still asleep I lock my door again so my parents don't know he's here and I put his food on the bedside table next to him, I shake him a little "JJ, I made you breakfast" I say quietly, He slowly wakes up and rubs his eyes "Morning" I say to him "Morning" He says sitting up, "How was your sleep?" I ask "Good, your bed is very comfortable," He says, "Thats good, um heres your food," I say pointing at the food, "Oh thanks," He says "It's okay" I go over to my side to eat my food, "Do you need a shower?" I ask "Is that okay?" He asks "Of course, I'll go put towels in there for you," I say getting up, I go into my bathroom and grab a towel for him and made sure soup, shampoo and conditioner are there for him. "JJ, are you ready?" I ask from the bathroom "Yeah, coming" He says, "So here's your towel and the soap, shampoo and conditioner is in the shower ready for you" I say smiling at him, "Thanks" He says "Well I'll leave you to it" I say slowly walking out the bathroom, JJ grabs my arm I look at him and he kisses me on the cheek, I couldn't help but blush.

 "JJ, are you ready?" I ask from the bathroom "Yeah, coming" He says, "So here's your towel and the soap, shampoo and conditioner is in the shower ready for you" I say smiling at him, "Thanks" He says "Well I'll leave you to it" I say slowly walki...

I quickly get changed and took my hair out of the braids and run my fingers through it so I had nice wavy hair. I put on my shell necklace and bracelet and JJ came out of the bathroom, "Wow" He says "What's wrong?" I ask "You look beautiful," He says, I blush "I have a spare toothbrush for you in the bathroom," I say randomly "Cool, thanks" He comes up to me snd kisses me on the forehead I smile and walk to my bathroom to brush my teeth, JJ comes in and I pass him the spare toothbrush and some toothpaste "Thanks," he says. We both finish brushing our teeth and JJ leaves my house through the window and he kisses me goodbye "Meet at The Wreak later?" He asks "Of course, texts me" I smile at him. He gets down and grabs his motorbike? Is that how he got here? That doesn't matter I wave goodbye and watch him leave. I unlock my door and go downstairs to see my parents.

 I unlock my door and go downstairs to see my parents