6: she wasn't herself today

stevie's pov-

"STEVIE THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING GET UP!" My mum yells from downstairs, "UGH I'M GETTING UP!" I yell back, I'm so tired today I walk over to my closet and grabbed the baggiest clothes I have and walked downstairs.

"Morning Sweet-" My mum stopped and looked at my outfit "What are you wearing?" She asks, "Clothes. I don't feel like dressing up today" I say as I make iced coffee "Okay and no smoothie bowl?" I shake my head "I'm not hungry this morning" I check the time and I need to leave asap, I kissed my mum goodbye and I didn't have time to brush my teeth after I drank my coffee so I grabbed my gum from my bag and had heaps, I got in my car and started driving. I got to school and before I got out of the car I put my hoodie on to hide the huge bags under my eyes. I got out of the car and locked it and I swear everyone is looking at me walking in the building. I go to my locker and unpack my bag and got the books I need for periods 1 and 2, I close my locker and Kiara and Sarah were behind my locker door "Morning Stevie!" Sarah says "Morning," I say grumpily "What's wrong?" Kiara asks "JJ," I say looking at the ground "What happened?" Sarah asks I sigh "We had an argument I guess about the smoking and yeah" The girl's stay silent "I gotta go to class" I say to them and walk off.

I have Chemistry first and the second period, I walk into class and sit at the back "What is she wearing?" I hear girls laughing about me, I tried to ignore it but I couldn't so I just grabbed my stuff and left the class before it even started. I decided to sit on the seats at the field where the soccer boys practice and I see Pope, JJ and John B -great- I grab my phone and text the girls telling them I'm not in class and I'm at the field and within minutes the girls come to the field and sit next to me. "What's wrong?" Sarah asks "I miss JJ and girls are talking about my clothes," I say "Ignore those bitches and JJ misses you too, we know he does but he tries to not make it obvious," Kiara says, I look out to see John B and Pope waving at us except JJ he stares, I don't wave at the others because I'm to busy staring at JJ. I look away and talk to the girls about whatever until the boys finish practice.

I see the boys walking over so I decided to leave "I'll see you guys later" I tell the girls and walk straight past the boys as they're trying to say hi to me "Is she okay?" I hear Pope ask the girls. I decided to pack my bag and go to the office to say I'm sick and I need to go home I called my mum to let her know I'm not well and she said she's at work and so is dad so I'll be home alone til 5:30 but I was fine with that. I drove home and locked the front door seeing I'll be in my room the whole day I went to my room and grabbed my laptop to watch a movie I chose The Notebook my favourite romance movie, the day went pretty fast, my parents finally got home and I look on my phone to check the time but I forgot I have the picture of JJ and I that Kiara took as my wallpaper and I just stare at it, he looks so happy, the picture went away when Kiara's name popped up on my screen.

Kiara- hey girl

Stevie- hey

Kiara- we're having this midsummer party and I was wondering if you wanted to come