3: falling for the new girl?

JJ's pov-

"Was he bothering you?" I ask, "Who?" I point to Rafe, "Oh him, um not really" she says "Don't lie, what did he say?" she sighs and tells me what happened and I walk towards Rafe, she chases after me.

"Oh look it's JJ in the flesh!" Rafe says laughing with his mates, "Leave Stevie alone" I say, "JJ just leave it, these dickheads aren't worth it." Stevie says grabbing my arm, "What did you call us bitch!" One of Rafe's friends said, I clench my jaw and my hands go into tight fists Stevie grabs my arm again and I look at her and nod, we both turn away until I turn back around and throw a punch at Rafe "JJ STOP IT!" Stevie yells and Rafe goes to punch me but Stevie pushes him away from me and stands there. "Move Aussie!" Rafe says she stays still "Fine if you won't move I'll get my friends to move you." Stevie looks over to see Topper's friends come at her and I hear Pope, John B, Kiara and Sarah coming to help, "GET OFF ME!" Stevie yells at one of them, Pope comes after the one holding Stevie and she falls over but Sarah helps her up, Kiara and John B get me away from Topper. We walk back to the van and Pope opens the back door so I can sit on the edge while Kiara checks my lip, I see Stevie rush over to me and she hugged me, I slowly put my arms around her, "Are you okay?" she whispers to me and I nod, she stopped hugging me and looks at my face and I can tell she saw the cut on my lip because she pulled a worried face.

"Let's take you home Stevie," John B says as we all get in the van. We get to Stevie's house and she hugs everyone goodbye even me and we drove off as soon as we saw her get into her house safely. Kiara drops John B and me at his house, we say goodbye to everyone and walked inside the house, "Are you okay JJ?" John B asks, "Yeah," I say and walk into my room I've been staying in for months now, I sat down on my bed and checked my phone I got a message from Kiara Hey JJ here's Stevie's number, I know you probably don't want it but just in case, hope you're okay :) I look at the message for a minute and saved Stevie's number on my contacts, I stare at the contact I made deciding whether or not I should message her, I open up my messages and made a new chat and wrote Hey Stevie, It's JJ. I put my phone down and waited for her to respond DING I check my phone to see it is Stevie Hey JJ, How did you get my number? She messages Kiara gave it to me, wanna call? I sent the text and saw the 3 dots appear, she must be replying Sure :) Before I could respond her name popped up, she's already calling me. I answer straight away.

JJ- Hey

Stevie- Hey

JJ- Are you okay?

Stevie- Yeah, I'm fine. How's your lip?

JJ- I'm glad, Oh it's fine

Stevie- Do you always get into fights with him?

JJ- Rafe?

Stevie- Mm

JJ- Not all the time

Stevie- Okay

JJ- What makes you think that?

Stevie- He said It's JJ in the flesh

JJ- He's just a dickhead

Stevie- I know, I said it to his face

JJ- haha, well um I just wanted to call to check on you

Stevie- I'm glad you wanted to call and thank you for tonight

JJ- Don't thank me

Stevie- Goodnight JJ

JJ- Goodnight Stevie

-The call ends-

"Calling Stevie huh?" John B says. "Fuck, John B you scared the shit out of me," I say turning to him, "Goodnight Lover Boy," He says leaving the room, "What?" I say, "Nothing!" He yells from his room.