7: telling her parents

stevie's pov-

"Come with me for a sec," I tell JJ and drag him to my parents "Hey parents" my mum turns around "Oh hi Stevie and JJ" JJ smiles "I have a question," I say "Okay?" "Can JJ stay the night?" I ask "Um sure but it is a school night-" I cut her off "It'll be fine, you can trust us," I tell her and she nods her head and continues talking to people. "I can't believe you actually asked your mum if I could stay over" JJ laughs "I know, I thought she would've said no" I laugh. We walk over to the others and talk for hours until the party was finished, My mum comes up to me "Stevie, are you staying longer?" "Um yeah, we need to go to JJ's to get his stuff then we'll be home" She kisses me on the cheek so does my dad and they go home. "Your parents let JJ stay over?" Pope asks "Yeah they did," I say happily. We all get in the van and go to John B's house, JJ rushes to his room to pack his bag and change "JOHN B COME HERE!" JJ calls for John B, he goes over to JJ and they don't come out for a bit, I wanna what they're talking about. JJ comes out of the room as well as John B and he says goodbye to everyone while I'm talking to the girls "Are you ready Stevie" He asks "We just got here" I tell him "Fine, let me just say goodbye" I say goodbye to everyone and we go on JJ's motorbike again, we got to my house and walked inside "Mum, Dad we're home!" I yell "We're in the living room!" One of them yelled I grab JJ by the hand and we walk into the living room "Hi guys, JJ welcome" My mum says "Thanks for having me" JJ says "Of course, you guys can head up to Stevie's room" She says, I nod my head "Wait Stevie come here" My dad calls for me "Wait here" I tell JJ "Yes dad?"

 JJ comes out of the room as well as John B and he says goodbye to everyone while I'm talking to the girls "Are you ready Stevie" He asks "We just got here" I tell him "Fine, let me just say goodbye" I say goodbye to everyone and we go on JJ's mot...

"Did I see you holding hands with that boy?" I sigh "Yes, why?" I ask "How long have you known him?" He asks "Since Friday," I tell him "4 DAYS! AND YOUR ALREADY HOLDING HANDS!" He yells, "Honey stop, he will hear," My mum tells my dad "I don't care" I sigh "You know what I'm just going to tell you the truth," I tell him "We're pretty much in love!" I raise my voice "What?" My parents say "You heard me" I said. "Stevie, he is a bad influence," My dad says "EXCUSE ME!" I yell "Honey calm down," My mum says "No! I'm going to my room!" I tell them and walk away, I see JJ leaning against the wall on the floor "You heard, didn't you?" I ask "Yep" I sigh "Ignore them, come on" I put my hand out for him to grab it and we walk to my room, I lock my door so my parents don't come in to annoy us. "Are you o-" I was cut off by JJ lips on mine, the kiss was passionate and I wanted him. JJ picks me up and puts me on the bed without breaking the kiss "I love you" He says in between the kiss "I love you too" He pulls away "Will you be my girlfriend" He asks "JJ, are you sure?" He nods "Then yes, of course, I will" He smiles and kisses me again. We start to undress each other and kiss more "JJ" I stop kissing him "Are you okay?" He asks "Yeah, I just want to ask you something?" I look at him "Okay, what is it?" I sit up and sigh "Have you ever dated a virgin before?" I ask "No I haven't" I look away "But that doesn't mean anything," He says, "I will love you no matter what, even if you aren't ready I'll be patience" I look back at him, "I think I'm ready to do it with you" He smiles and kisses me, we both lay back down and continue kissing, He stops and pulls out a packet oh my god he came prepared "Are you sure," He asks, I nod my head and he opens the packet and I look at the ceiling trying not to overthink this.