2: the new girl at the party?

stevie's pov-

I finally get home, I got out of my car and see Kiara messaged me Hey girl! I'll come to get you at 7:00, wear something cute but comfortable! xo, I smile at the text and answered Hey! all good, here's my address  xx, and walk inside, "Mum, Dad I'm home!" I yell but no one answered, I go into the kitchen to see a note on the bench -Hey Stevie, your dad and I are out for the day and won't be home for a few hours but we will message when we are, text me if you're leaving the house or anything, we love you xo- I put the note in the bin after reading it and headed upstairs. I checked the time and it was 5:30 so I had time to eat dinner then get changed, I had some strawberries because I wasn't that hungry. I looked in my closet to try to find something to wear and I finally found something to wear, a blue cropped singlet, a blue mini skirt and white sneakers.

 I looked in my closet to try to find something to wear and I finally found something to wear, a blue cropped singlet, a blue mini skirt and white sneakers

I messaged Kiara just letting her know I'm ready and I'll see her soon. I checked the time and it was 6:40 I grabbed my purse and put my phone, house keys and lip gloss in it and went downstairs to lock up. I finished locking up and I heard a car beeping outside I walk outside and lock the front door and see Kiara in a van? with 3 other guys and a girl "Hey Stevie!" Kiara yells out as I walk over to the van "Hey!" I say and she leans over the door to give me a hug, a guy who had black hair, dark skin and brown eyes opened the back door and helped me in, "Thanks" I say and sit on the floor next to JJ! "Hi, I'm Sarah!" I look up to see a blonde, skinny, brown-eyed girl, "Stevie" I smile at her, "This is John B, Pope and-" JJ cuts her off, "We've met" He says rudely, I turn to face him "You don't need to speak to her like that, it's not cool" I say and turn away to see the others giggling. "So you're from Australia?" John B asked, "Yeah I am." I say smiling, "Why did you come all the way here?" Pope asked, "Um I don't honestly don't know, my parents just wanted to I guess." I say, "Have you ever been to a party before?" Sarah asks, "No I haven't to be honest," I say and JJ laughs, I give him a look, "How's that funny JJ?" Kiara asks, "She's obviously a kook!" He says, "What's a kook?" I ask, "Oh it's um-" JJ once again cuts Sarah off "It's a rich, pretty, annoying, stuck up person like you," He says being an arse, "Excuse me?" "You heard me," He says giving me a dirty look, I stay quiet and so do the others.

We finally arrive at the place and it's a little beach or bay or whatever they call it, Pope opened the door again and let everyone out "Thanks" I say again, "No need to thank me, I'm sorry about JJ but he'll come around" He says as we walk over t...

We finally arrive at the place and it's a little beach or bay or whatever they call it, Pope opened the door again and let everyone out "Thanks" I say again, "No need to thank me, I'm sorry about JJ but he'll come around" He says as we walk over to where everyone is, "I'm going to go get a drink, I'll be back" I say to Pope as he sits next to JJ and he nods in return while I walk over to where the drinks are, I grab a drink and open it I start drinking it and start heading over to the others until I was stopped by some guy, "Hey there" He says moving close, "Hey there?" I say confused, "Stevie right?" He asks and I nod, "I'm Rafe," He says holding his hand put for me to shake but I just walk past him and I was stopped again by being grabbed by the arm, "Listen to Stevie" I pull away "No you listen here Rafe, don't touch me again," I say giving him a dirty look, "You think your all tough?" He laughs, I just stand there "Come hang out with me and my mates" I look behind him and see a whole group of boys, "I'll pass" I smile and walk off. I look up and see JJ watching me and he looks pissed off, he stands up and walks towards me, "Was he bothering you?" He asks, "Who?" JJ points to that Rafe dude, "Oh him, um not really" I say "Don't lie, what did he say?" I sigh and tell him what happened and he walks towards Rafe, I chase after JJ.

"Oh look it's JJ in the flesh!" Rafe says laughing with his mates, "Leave Stevie alone" JJ says, "JJ just leave it, these dickheads aren't worth it." I say grabbing his arm, "What did you call us bitch!" One of Rafe's friends said, I can see JJ jaw clench and his hands go into tight fists I grab JJ's arm again and he looks at me with angry eyes and nods, we both turn away until JJ turns back around throws a punch at Rafe "JJ STOP IT!" I yell and Rafe goes to punch him but I push him away from JJ and stand there. "Move Aussie!" Rafe says I stay still "Fine if you won't move I'll get my friends to move you." He gives me a look, I look over to see Rafe's friends come at me and I hear Kiara and the others coming to help, "GET OFF ME!" I yell at one of them, Pope comes after the one holding me and I fall over but Sarah helps me up, Kiara and John B get JJ away from Topper "Are you okay?" Sarah asks to check if I'm hurt, "I'm fine, where's JJ?" I ask, Sarah leads me to the van where the others were. I see JJ sitting on the edge of the van and I rush over to him and without thinking I hugged him, I feel him slowly putting his arms around me, "Are you okay?" I whisper to him and I feel him nod, I let go of him and look at his face and he has a cut on his lip.

 I see JJ sitting on the edge of the van and I rush over to him and without thinking I hugged him, I feel him slowly putting his arms around me, "Are you okay?" I whisper to him and I feel him nod, I let go of him and look at his face and he has a...

"Let's take you home Stevie," John B says as we all get in the van. We get to my house and I hug everyone goodbye even JJ and he looks down but I just ignore because I didn't want to annoy him. I see my mum's car in the driveway so I just walk in and texted mum and dad saying I'm home, in bed then I walk upstairs to my room and got into my pyjamas and got into bed. I couldn't sleep I was just staring at the ceiling worrying about JJ, I only met him today and here I am worried about him. DING I look over to see I got a message from JJ!