Episode 1

Thanks to @galaxerknight for the art cover 

*At Sonic's world*

Sonic: Hmm...

Tails: What's wrong Sonic?

Sonic: Eggman hasn't shown up this week and his robot hasn't shown up as well.

Tails: Don't worry about Eggman, Sonic! It is time for us to get some rest!

Sonic: I know but, I need adventures too. How about I get some fresh air at Emerald Coast? There are so many memories there.

Tails: Haha, yeah... The day where I was unable to control my plane and crashing down on the coast.

Sonic: Well, see you soon, buddy! *run outside in a flash*

*At Emerald Coast*

Sonic: Ah... What a view! *saw his emerald react* Hmm? Another chaos emerald?! Cool!

Shadow: Not really...

Sonic: Huh?! Shadow! *saw Shadow chaos emerald* Oh... It's your emerald... I thought I had a second emerald located around here.

Shadow: Better be serious. Knuckles sense something's not right with Master Emerald and he needs you right now.

Sonic: Huh... Well, if that is what he wants, let's go!

*Sonic and Shadow race to Angel Island where they met Knuckles, sitting beside Master Emerald. Upon arriving, the Master Emerald acting strange*

Sonic: Hey, Knuckles! Am I late?

Knuckles: No, Sonic. You came as usual. Something's wrong with the Master Emerald and I need all the Chaos Emerald we had.

Sonic: Huh, me and Shadow have one emerald in our hands.

Knuckles: We need all 7 Chaos Emeralds...

Shadow: I can handle it... Chaos Control!!! *teleport*

Sonic: So, how did this happen?

Knuckles: Well, I woke up and I sense some weird energy coming from Master Emerald. Sometimes, it start glowing and sometimes it's calling something from far.

Sonic: Hmm... did Tikal tell you about this strange behavior?

Knuckles: I can't sense Tikal anywhere too! The chao are running away from this shrine since this morning. I can't help and I don't have any clue. The thing I know is to gather all 7 Chaos Emerald and see what's happen.

Shadow: Control!!! Here! *give all the Chaos Emerald to Knuckles*

Sonic: Woah! That fast! Here, have mine as well! *give his emerald to Knuckles*

Knuckles: Good! *place all the 7 Chaos Emerald in its place* The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. Please stop this mysterious power, Master Emerald!!

*Angel Island start to shaking and Master Emerald light flashing before their eyes. We can hear, Knuckles, Sonic and Shadow screaming. After the mysterious light, a portal can be seen behind the Master Emerald and three of them were shocked*

Sonic: What was that light coming from?!

Knuckles: A portal...? I never thought that Master Emerald can do such a thing...

Sonic: Hmm, that's new. Tikal must have been upgrade her power. Why don't you tell her about this?

Knuckles: Tikal... What's going on?

*As Knuckles asked himself, Tikal heard Knuckles wish and she appeared right before their eyes*

Tikal: *looks and gasp* What happened?