Episode 13

Thanks to @galaxerknight for the cover! :3

*The next day, Akio, Yuuri and Sonic woke up. Three of them enjoy breakfast then Sonic open the conversations.*

Sonic: So, both of your business is finish with Ambrose and Blake?

Yuuri: *looks at Akio* I guess so...

Akio: *looks back* 

Sonic: Good, because I really want four of you live in peace...

Akio: Sonic, does that mean you'll go back home to your world?

Sonic: I still thinking how can I go back to Mobius...

Akio: *look at Yuuri*

Yuuri: *looks back and smirks* I know what you want to do...

Akio: *looks at Sonic* I guess, there's a way for you to go back to Mobius...

Sonic: Really?

Akio: Yeah... I can use my power to travel into another universe or in other word, I can travel into any world I want, at least the world is exist.

Sonic: You really are something... Well, we can try.

Yuuri: Can I go to?

Akio: Sure, Yuuri. Remember that I promise that I won't leave you forever?

Sonic: (They kinda reminds me about me and Shadow...)

Yuuri: Akio...

Akio: Okay, we can do it on the valley.

*Later, the three of them going to the very wide valley. Sonic look at Akio. Akio gives his hand to Sonic, ordering him to hold his hand tight. Yuuri does the same to Akio.*

Akio: I maybe run very, very fast, so please hold my hand very tight.

Sonic: Oh! I can run very, very fast too!! But, I want to see you do it.

Akio: Sonic... Well, let's go...

*Akio start running and as he keeps running, his speed increases. Sonic and Yuuri got their feet off the grounds and Akio close his eyes, ready to run into speed of light. Sonic and Yuuri close their eyes as well. In a second, they stumbled a tree branches and make Akio tripped over.*

Boys: AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! 

Yuuri: Owww... that was hurt... Akio?

Sonic: *looks around* This place... This smells... Are we at Mobius now?

Yuuri: *saw Akio lying besides him* Akio? Akio! Wake up!

Sonic: *crawl to Akio* Akio? Wake up!

*No matter many times Yuuri and Sonic wake him up, Akio never flinched a bit. It looks like he fall unconscious. Sonic then look around to see if they really at Mobius. Then, he saw a smoke indicates it must be the Mobius town.* 

Sonic: Yuuri! I saw a smoke! It must be a small town. We better take Akio there!

Yuuri: Right!

*Yuuri pick Akio up and they run towards the small town. As they arrived, all the people greet Sonic but as Yuuri follow Sonic, all people looks at him, confused. It looks like they never seen him around the town. Sonic saw Tails house and they quickly go there.*

Sonic: *burst in* TAILS!!! EMERGENCY!!!!

Tails: AAAHH!!! Sonic?! YOU'RE BACK!!

Sonic: Yeah! But, there's no time for that!