Episode 16

*Afternoon, Shadow decided to visit Sonic to have some talk with Akio. As soon as he arrived, Akio is not at home but somewhere in the forest. Shadow walks to the forest and found Akio picking some flowers.*

Shadow: Akio, can I have some talk with you?

Akio: Oh, and how did you know that I'm here?

Shadow: Yuuri told me... So, Sonic said that you stole his heart, I mean you make him fall in love with you.

Akio: I guess you misunderstanding about that. Me and Sonic didn't have any romantic relationship. I know that you and Sonic are a couple.

Shadow: I tell you... Don't even think to do some intimidating act to Sonic!

Akio: I told you I never do any romantic thing to Sonic!

Shadow: I'm watching you since you live with Sonic for now.

Akio: If you love him so much, why don't you just marry him!

Shadow: *sighs*

Akio: I'm sorry...

Shadow: The reason why Sonic is with me, he tells me many things and makes me realize something that I need to know.

Akio: I see... Sonic cares about you that much...

Shadow: He has a reason... Without him, I wouldn't be like this. You know, I had lost someone I love and it breaks my heart. That's why Sonic always is by my side.

Akio: *looks down*

Shadow: Yuuri does the same to you, isn't it?

Akio: Well, he is...

Shadow: That's good but please don't make Sonic fall in love with you...

Akio: Okay...

*Shadow walks away, leaving Akio alone. Akio looks at Shadow as he walks away. He looks at the flower and suddenly one of them withered. He was surprised and throw the flowers away.*

*He walks back home empty-handed and Yuuri saw Akio walking in, with his sad face.*

Yuuri: Welcome ho--mmm... Something's not right. Kio? Are you okay?

Akio: Yeah... I'm fine. Just relief myself out there.

Yuuri: Oh... I see. Well, did you get the flower that I want?

Akio: Oh... About that... The flower withered as I came back home.

Yuuri: What? How?

Akio: Uhh... I don't know. I just discovered it now. Shadow saw me in the forest and we're having some conversation but it's not a pleasant one...

Yuuri: Tell me...

Akio: *shivering*

Yuuri: Akio? What's going on with you?

Sonic: Hey, is something wrong?

Yuuri: I don't know Sonic. *pet Akio's head* Oh god... His head is hot. Are you having a cold?

Sonic: Well, it's a sunny day. How can he get a cold?

Yuuri: Akio, let's have some rest. *pick Akio up and walk to their room*

Sonic: Shadow... What did you do to him...

*Sonic walk out to have some jog and at the same time, he saw Shadow hanging out as well. He shouts at him and Shadow walks to him.*

Sonic: What have you done to Akio?

Shadow: I've done nothing! I just talk to him!

Sonic: But, he's having a cold once he got home! Are you sure that you didn't do anything to him?!