Episode 14

Thanks to @galaxerknight for the cover!

*Days and months pass so quickly and they heard that Akio is finally wake up from coma. Sonic, Shadow and Yuuri quickly goes to Tails house. Yuuri saw Akio smile in front of him and he start to hug him.*

Akio: Yuyu!!!

Yuuri: AKIO!!!! I'm glad you're back!!! How's your sleep?

Akio: It's good and sometimes I had a nightmare...

Yuuri: Aww... don't worry. I'm here now!

Tails: Glad you two are together now! I was surprised at Akio's eyes. He has different eye color. He has the color of Sonic and Shadow eyes...

Shadow: Yes...

Sonic: Well, glad everything is turn to normal now!

Tails: Akio... can I ask you something?

Akio: Hmm?

Tails: Are you coming from another world called Amita?

Akio: *nodded*

Tails: Hmm... *look at Akio and Yuuri* Can I do some experiment on both of you?

Akio & Yuuri: EEHH!!!!

Sonic: T-Tails... I'm pretty sure that they don't let you do experiment on them...

Tails: But, I just curious about both of them! It looks like they're from the future... They looks like... Sonic and Shadow but... with different body color and... Sonic, you and Shadow are couple right?

Sonic: Umm... How can you--

Tails: Ha! Then they must be your son!!!

Akio & Yuuri: EEEHHH!!!!!!!!

Yuuri: No!!! We're not Sonic and Shadow sons!!! Akio had a family before but later died and I had a family too but I don't remember any of them!!

Tails: I just make an assumptions!!

Akio: But what if--- *look at Sonic and Shadow*

Yuuri: Uhhh... *look at Sonic and Shadow* Don't you think that... we have their characteristics, Akio? You have the eye color of Sonic and Shadow while me... Red and Blue mixed together become... purple hedgehog...

Akio & Yuuri: AAAAHHH!!!!!

Sonic: Hey, boys calm down!

Akio & Yuuri: DADDYYY!!!! MOMMYYYY!!!

Shadow: Uhh---

Tails: Haha... I guess they believe that you are their parents...

Sonic: Tails!!!!

Tails: Okay, Okay! Akio and Yuuri! Sonic and Shadow aren't your parents!

Akio: But what if--?

Tails: It's even possible but just think them as your friends for now...

Yuuri: I guess we can go with that one instead calling them mommy and daddy...

Akio: Right...

*Then, Sonic and Shadow take Akio and Yuuri back home to Sonic's place. Akio look around. Yuuri look at Akio with having his clothes torn apart.*

Yuuri: Akio... We forgot to change your clothes before we depart...

Akio: Ah! You're right!

Sonic: Hey, don't worry! We just need the help from Amy! She really good at sew new clothes.