Episode 12

*Ambrose was shaking in fear as he keeps staring into Akio's crimson eyes. Sonic saw a slime which indicates Yuuri and he follow him. Blake saw Ambrose in danger.*

Ambrose: A-Akio... P-Please, forgive me... I didn't mean to burn your mansion and kill your family!!!

Akio: *growl* You ruined everything... You take my life away!!! You take the lives of an innocent!!!

Blake: Brother!!

Akio: *look at Blake* Tell me, what should I do to punish this little brat?

Blake: Tch...( I can feel his power overwhelming...if I didn't stop quickly...Ambrose will...)

Ambrose: *smirk* There's something that Yuuri didn't know... I guess he would be surprised if I tell him...

Akio: What is it?

Ambrose: Yuuri is my childhood friend...I and Blake always play with him. He's wandering around the forest then we decided to invite him into our tea party...

Akio: So... You're the one who left him, deceive him, and hurt him!!!!

Ambrose: You can kill me... I know how many sins I have in my hands...

Akio: *sighs and take out his scythe, ready to chopping Ambrose head*

Blake: No!!

Akio: I let you both go...

Ambrose: Huh?

Akio: It's no use for me to kill you... I didn't have any revenge on both of you... Even you kill my family...my home... I can't move on...

Ambrose: *gets up* Akio...

Akio: Just leave...before I kill both of you instantly...

Ambrose: No...*hug Akio and cut off Akio's vampire wings*

Akio: Hagh!

Ambrose: Goodbye... Akio...

*Akio fall unconscious as the moon above them shattered, breaking Akio curses once and for all, but... Is the curse ends there, or it's just the beginning?*

*Ambrose and Blake run away from the mansion, leaving Akio lay down in a pool of blood. Yuuri and Sonic run back to the mansion to see if Akio is alright. As they getting closer to the center, Yuuri's eyes become dreadful.*

Yuuri: NO!!! *hug Akio* NO!!! PLEASE DON'T DIE!!!!

Sonic: Akio... *saw Akio wings is no longer on his back* Someone is cutting off Akio's wings...

Yuuri: Tch...It must be Ambrose and Blake!! I didn't see their body around here...

Sonic: Better find a way to stop the bleeding! The blood came out so fast!!

Yuuri: You take him back to our hideout. You're fast, while I find Ambrose and Blake.

Sonic: You don't need to find them!

Yuuri: I must fulfill my revenge, Sonic!! You know nothing about my past life!!

Sonic: *kiss Yuuri deeply*

Yuuri: Mmff!! *push Sonic* GET OFF OF ME!! Don't even be romantic with me...

Sonic: *turn into Dark Sonic and teleport to Yuuri* Say it again...

Yuuri: Ah...

Sonic: I want you...to say it again...

Yuuri: Tch... Don't...even be...romantic with mah!

Sonic: *Pull Yuuri and kiss him deeply*

Yuuri: *gasp and kiss back*

Sonic: *break the kiss* Everything will be alright... me and Akio will wait for you...

*Sonic pick Akio body and teleport back to Akio's hideout while Yuuri hunt Ambrose and Blake.*

*An hours pass and Sonic finally healed Akio. Half of Akio's wings are still behind his back. Akio wakes up and saw Sonic, frowning at him.*

Akio: Yuuri?

Sonic: He's going to be alright. You lost a lot of blood and I did give you 5 blood bags.

Akio: Ah... I remember now. Ambrose hugs me and I feel a sudden pain over my back. He also said goodbye to me...

Sonic: So, Ambrose is the one who cut off your wings?! Why?!

Akio: I don't know...But, at the same time, I feel safe and have no dark energy around me...

Sonic: That wings must have given you strength all this time... Don't worry. I'm sure that you'll grow new wings...

Akio: I hope so...

*Meanwhile, Yuuri is in dragon form, chasing Ambrose and Blake. He then breathes fire but Blake uses his power for protection.*

Yuuri: YOU CAN'T RUN NOR HIDE FROM ME ROSE!!!

Ambrose: *stops* Why do you need to chase us?!

Yuuri: *transform back to normal* My business is unfinished... I need to kill both of you!! You hurt Akio and almost killed him!! Why did you cut off his wings?!

Ambrose: Because that's the only one to lift the curse!! Don't you see that we've been trapped inside darkness? You don't want that calamity to happen again, right?

Yuuri: So, you said Akio is behind all of this calamity?!

Blake: If you don't believe us, then read this! *throw an ancient book to Yuuri*

Yuuri: *read the book* Is that...Akio? Is that why you want to kill Akio in the first place?

Blake: Well, the opposite... We want to kidnap Akio because of his powers...

Yuuri: Okay, listen! If that's the case, I'm enough!

Ambrose: You give up now?

Yuuri: Akio is right... Revenge is not the way to end this... I just wanna know why you cut off Akio's wings!

Ambrose: I guess you should keep an eye on him... He could be dangerous... His madness...

Yuuri: I never knew about Akio madness...

Ambrose: Yuuri...forgive us...

Yuuri: I forgive you...

Ambrose: What? You sure you don't want to listen to everything?

Yuuri: I know what you want to say... I never thought that you could forgive me...

Ambrose: *hug Yuuri* I'm sorry...friends...

Yuuri: *hugs back* Akio is the only one I had now... I need to go...

Ambrose: Right... See you again...friends...

*Yuuri leave them and went back home. Ambrose and Blake decided to stay back in their mansions. As Yuuri home safe, he saw Akio and Sonic sleep together.*

*He smiled at them and kiss them before he walk to his room and sleeps too.*

*To Be Continued*