Episode 25

Yuuri: What? Say it again!

Akio: I guess those wings aren't mine... After Ambrose cut my wings, I can hear someone's screaming inside me... I wonder who it was but it wasn't an illusion or dream...

Yuuri: You know who he/she is?

Akio: I can't get to know his name...

Yuuri: Hmm... Maybe I can try to communicate with him. Do you feel his presence inside him now?

Akio: No... I couldn't feel him. He only appears at night...

Yuuri: Great! So, how does he wants to communicate with me? Take your body or something?

Akio: Maybe...

*Sonic then walks in and looks at both of them.*

Sonic: You both still didn't go to sleep?

Yuuri: Oh! I was learning about something... Why don't you take Akio to bed?

Akio: Yuuri...

Yuuri: Akio! You need to go to bed! Look it's late and I still have something to do with the madness... I'll come once I finished it.

Akio: Okay...

*Sonic took Akio to his room and tuck him on the bed. Akio was worried that he might hurt Sonic. He tries to control his feelings.*

Sonic: Akio... Wanna hear some stories?

Akio: Is it a bedtime story?

Sonic: Yup! So, there was this boy, who loves with another boy who is more handsome than the others but he's what everyone called a bad boy.

Akio: Okay... I can imagine it...

Sonic: Okay I give you a name. The handsome boy who is the bad boy named is Damien! And the boy I mentioned at first who love Damien is Eric!!

Akio: What a cool name.

Sonic: Hehe! So, Eric's parents hate Damien and they don't want Damien hanging out with their son. One day, Eric goes out at night, going to find Damien. Eric also worried that his parents might have known about Eric's disappearance.

Akio: Mhm...

Sonic: Once Eric and Damien found each other, Damien was scared that he might have hurt Eric's feelings.

Damien: No! Eric! Your parents are right! We can't love each other! You are precious and fragile... I can't!

Eric: But, we can do it over again if you hurt me. Look! I know what my parents think of you but you're not a bad boy. You have something that you don't wanna share with me...

Damien: *sigh* You sure you wanna take this risk?

Eric: I'm ready! I've been waiting for this whole time! I've been ready to accept you and start a new story of love!

Damien: Okay... But, you will help me control myself, right?

Eric: Yes!

Damien: I love you, Eric~

Eric: I love you too~

Sonic: So, after 3 years, Eric and Damien still love each other even Damien always hurting Eric! Eric is such a brave and strong boy! He teaches Damien about love and how beautiful it is.

Akio: That's...sad and beautiful at the same time...

Sonic: Yeah... Damien and Eric are you and Yuuri...

Akio: huh?

Sonic: I just change the name of the characters to make you interested.

Akio: Sonic... That's was a surprise...

Sonic: Hehe, I see how close you and Yuuri are from the beginning of our adventure. You both are so cute when together. Yuuri so cared about you and he never love someone else other than you.

Akio: He's Eric and I'm Damien?

Sonic: Yup! *pet Akio's head* Now, go to sleep. It's getting late.

*On the next day, Yuuri was fell asleep on his work table. Sonic walks in and saw Yuuri sleeping on the table.*

Sonic: Aahh!! Yuuri!! Hey! Wake up!

Yuuri: Ngghaa? Is it morning now?

Sonic: Yes and how did you sleep like that?

Yuuri: *yawn* I had a weird dream yet it felt real! I saw me and Akio are walking inside an enchanted forest and we kiss... Hehe...

Sonic: Oh, Yuuri... Come one, let's go down and have some breakfast.

*After they have some breakfast, Akio feels his power is almost charged up. Akio tries to run fast again in the wide valley. Once he reaches a specific speed, he gets so excited that they might get home.*

Akio: Yuuri!! Yuuri!!

Yuuri: Hmm? What is it?

Akio: We can go back home by tomorrow!!!

Yuuri: Really?!

Akio: Yeah!!

Yuuri: *hug Akio* Oh I can't wait!!! Hey, we better tell Sonic and Shadow about this...and all his friends!

Akio: Okay!

*Akio and Yuuri spend their final moment at Mobius and all Sonic with his friends are sad seeing them going home to where they belong. Later, Sonic and Shadow spend their last moment with Akio and Yuuri.*

Sonic: I'm so happy that you both finally go back home.

Akio: Me too Sonic! It's been a long time since we've been in Mobius. I never knew we can go back home before our memories were lost.

Shadow: So, are you both going to visit us again from time to time?

Akio: We don't know Shadow... Since I have my limits, maybe some other times...

Shadow: I see...

Yuuri: Don't worry Shadow! We try to visit both of you again!

Sonic: Well, Akio. Do you know what I teach you?

Akio: Yes, Sonic, and thanks for that.

*The next day, Yuuri prepared his stuff and was ready to go. Sonic and Shadow watch them as they are ready to leave the world.*

Akio: *hold Yuuri's hand* You ready?

Yuuri: *nodded* Ready!

Sonic: Bye Akio!!! See you two again someday!!!

Yuuri: BYE!!! WE WILL COME BACK HERE AGAIN!!!

*Akio hold Yuuri's hands tight and he runs at the very high speed and as they going to the speed of light, Akio stops and they were in front of the abandoned shrine where they are supposed to go on their first adventure.*

Yuuri: The shrine... Where we took Sonic and Shadow to...

Akio: *sniff* I smell something...

Yuuri: Woah!! Is that Cerberus?!!

Akio: Tch! Didn't I just seal him away?!

Yuuri: Yeah... It looks like someone is behind this but who...

Akio: Agh!!

Yuuri: AKIO!! Your body!! It turns red!! Is that blood?!

*To be continued*