Episode 7

Thanks to @galaxerknight for the art cover

*The next day, Yuuri wake Akio up and saw Sonic and Shadow still sleeping. Yuuri quietly pack things up and put Akio in his basket. He transform into a beast and looks at Sonic and Shadow for the last time before leaving them behind.* 

*After the sun rises, Sonic woke up and realized that Akio and Yuuri gone. He found a notes besides him and reads.*

Dear Sonic,

I'm sorry if we had to leave you behind. Our adventure stops here. You should find the shrine alone without our help. I'm sure that the shrine is not far from where you are right now.

Akio is sick and I need to take care of him now. We can't help you...

We're so sorry if we said this all of a sudden but we can't continue since our power is not strong enough to guide you to the shrine.

From, [blood stains has cover this part]

*Sonic was speechless and Shadow wake up.*

Shadow: Sonic... what happened?

Sonic: Tch... I knew something's not right with Yuuri now... Here, read this!

Shadow: *read the notes* Why?

Sonic: This has to do with Yuuri! Come on, Shad... Let's find another 3 emerald and the shrine. *look at the sky* I feel like the sky is fallen apart...

Shadow: *look at the sky* Did Tikal told us what happened if we didn't fix it fast?

Sonic: Not sure... Let's tell Knuckles from the Chaos Emerald...

*Meanwhile, At Angel Island. Knuckles saw his Master Emerald flashing and saw Sonic and Shadow reflection. Tikal who feel this presence, appears beside Knuckles.*

Tikal: What's wrong?

Knuckles: It looks like Sonic and Shadow try to communicate with us. Sonic, Shadow, can you both hear me?

Sonic: Knuckles! We hear you loud and clear!

Knuckles: Good! What's going on?

Sonic: Well, we're half way to find the shrine but, look at the sky... It looks like it wants to fall apart.

Tikal: Oh no, that's bad. You two must find the shrine immediately. The other world try to make its way to our world.

Sonic: WHAT?!

Tikal: Don't worry about us... we will keep this world safe. From now, just focus on the other world.

Sonic: Right! We will  get into it fast!!

*The communication ends and the two hero hedgehog race against time to find the other 3 emerald along with the shrines.*

*Meanwhile, at Akio's hideout. Yuuri lock all the doors and windows from preventing Akio from getting out from their place. Akio gain back his sense and look at Yuuri who is captivating him inside a cell.*

Akio: Yuuri? Where Sonic and Shadow?

Yuuri: You don't need to find them... They can find it on their own.

Akio: But, why? Remember that there's a lot of dangerous creatures out there who will kill them!!

Yuuri: I said you don't need to find them!!! *sigh* I'm sick of it!!!

Akio: Yuuri, tell me the truth...

Yuuri: I... hate Sonic!!!

Akio: Why? What does he do to you?