Episode 30

*As Yuuri doing his research, Akio walk in.*

Yuuri: Ah... Akio... What are you doing here?

Akio: I have...something to said...

Yuuri: *close his book* Okay... Go on.

Akio: Remember when you said that you want to be more than friends?

Yuuri: Yes?

Akio: Well, I want to send this message to you. Ever since we found in the city and I tell you that my parents are no longer with me, you give me everything... You take care of me, teach me... Give me loves... You are my very best friends...

Yuuri: Akio... I'm so happy--

Akio: Wait-- I also wanna tell you, from deep inside my heart. I... I love you so much...

Yuuri: Aren't you already confess your feelings to me back at Mobius?

Akio: I did...?

Yuuri: Well, I kinda heard that from you while we're at Mobius... Anyways, I'm glad that you give me the answers to my questions... After so long...

Akio: I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner...

Yuuri: *shake his head* No, it's fine. I know you need more time since you never had those experiences before... Until we make out...

Akio: *hug Yuuri*

Yuuri: *hugs back* Aww... My little hedgehog... You look smaller than before... Is it because I've grown taller...?

Akio: *sniff* I miss your old self...

Yuuri: Hey! Look! I can shape-shifting remember? I can be my 17 years old body back whenever I want...

Akio: But you need power from the Artificial Gems and you can't do that longer or forever...

Yuuri: Hmm... If only I could make an unlimited power to these Artificial Gems...

Akio: *growl* Uhh... I'm hungry...

Yuuri: You want some blood, Akio?

Akio: I guess so... I wonder what Blake and Ambrose are doing now...

Yuuri: Oh! They're doing some machines that can connect to the other worlds so we can travel easily.

Akio: Wait... Did you order them to make that portal?

Yuuri: *sigh* It's been several years since we didn't visit Sonic and Shadow... So, why not make a portal that can connect to their world?

Akio: Yuyu... I do wanna visit them... I wanna see how the world has changed...

*Later, after they have some lunch, Akio and Yuuri met with Blake and Ambrose at the portal on the old shrine. Akio was amazed at how big the portal is.*

Akio: Wow! It's huge!

Yuuri: Well, not really-- Oh, I get it... That portal is huge in your eyes but not in my eyes...

Akio: Did you call me short?

Yuuri: Ah... No!

Ambrose: Hey! How you are guys doing?

Yuuri: We're good! I'm here to take Akio checking the portal. Is the portal ready for activation?

Blake: Let me see... Hmm... Yup! The power has been charged up and it's ready to be used!

Yuuri: Akio, what are you waiting for...?

Akio: *nodded* Let's try it!!

*Yuuri turn up the portal and choose the world which they want to go. He switches to Mobius and the portal opens up. Akio and Yuuri jumped in while Blake and Ambrose waiting for them to come back home.*

*As soon as they arrived, Akio looks at Yuuri who is in his 17 years old body.*

Akio: Yuyu!! Your body!! You become small than your actual form!

Yuuri: *looks* Woah! That's strange!!

Akio: What happened?

Yuuri: Hmm...

*Suddenly, they heard a voice they recognize. When they search the voice is, it's leading them to Sonic's house.*

Akio: That's Sonic's house!!!

*Then, they saw Sonic and Shadow playing outside with another two hedgehogs they recognize.*

Yuuri: Wait... Is that...us?!

Akio: By looking at them, they look familiar like us!!

Yuuri: Wait, what happens?

Akio: Let's talk to them!

*Akio and Yuuri walk to Sonic's house and Sonic and Shadow saw them. Sonic looks and gasped.*

Sonic: A...Akio...?

Akio: Sonic...? What happened?

Sonic: *look at his child* Akio... It's a long story but... Why do you two come back here again?

Akio: Remember that you said to us, that you want us to visit you again someday?

Sonic: You still remember...? Even for 12 years?!

Akio: *nodded*

Sonic: Well, come inside! We will make you two some tea!

*Sonic and Shadow bought them inside and the house was completely different than before. Shadow takes the two hedgehogs to the room while Sonic talks to Akio and Yuuri.*

Yuuri: Sonic... Are those two hedgehogs are...

Sonic: Yes, Yuuri. They're our sons!

Akio: So, you both managed to get married and make a family?!

Sonic: Yup! Since you both leaving Mobius and going back to Amita, Shadow and I had a lot of fun until we decided to get married.

Akio: So, who's the mother?

Sonic: Of course it's me! And Shadow is the father...

Yuuri: Your sons look alike to us... Who are their names?

Sonic: I call them Akio and Yuuri... I never thought they look similar to both of you... Well, maybe Tails assumptions are true after all.

Akio: So... That means... *looks at Yuuri*

Yuuri: *looks back* We're Sonic and Shadow's son... Just like you said before... We're Sonic and Shadow's son in the future...

Akio: So, that's why your body turns back into 17 years old!!

Sonic: Wait, what's going on?

Akio: Well, many things happen at Amita. After several years, Yuuri has grown up while I'm still stuck inside my 15 years old body...

Sonic: Ah! I see...

Akio: So, your sons must be 15 and 17 years old!

Sonic: Ah! You're right! Akio was 15 this year and Yuuri is 17...

Yuuri: We're truly Sonic and Shadow's sons after all... Then, Mobius gonna become Amita one day...

Akio: I don't know about that Yuuri but Mobius is Mobius...

Shadow: Akio, Yuuri... Never thought you two came back and why you two never told us that you're going to visit us?

Yuuri: Sorry, we didn't have anything to tell to you whether we will come here or not...

Shadow: *looks at Sonic and sits next to him* Sonic, Akio lately cried while I took him to sleep.

Sonic: Why?

Shadow: *groan* You know...nightmares...

Yuuri: *looks at Akio and smiles* Just like you...

Akio: *smiles* But, is another Akio is a half-vampire just like me?

Shadow: Hmm... We didn't know yet but his eyes are completely different from you, Akio. You have different eye colors but our Akio has only green eye color...

Akio: Phew, glad he's not a vampire...

Yuuri: Ahaha!

*To be Continued*