Episode 8

*Sonic and Shadow finally found the 3 emerald on their way to the shrine. Sonic saw something big right in front of them and assumed that it was the shrine they looking for. But, they're not alone...*

Sonic: We did it Shadow!!!

???: Oh, my... we have a visitors?

Sonic: huh? Who are you?! Show yourself!!

*A shadow figure standing above the shrine stairs. Sonic and Shadow look up and saw them.*

???: I know you might come here...

Sonic: Hey, we found it first!!!

Shadow: Better not messing with us!

???: Hahaha!! I don't want to harm you... The thing is, we're looking for someone... Do you know a cyan hedgehog with red and green eyes?

*Sonic and Shadow look at each other then look back at them.*

Sonic: You mean Akio? Well, he's not with us anymore...

???: Oh, pardon me! I forget to tell our name, right Blake...

Blake: Yes, brother...

Ambrose: I'm Ambrose, the prince of rose and this is my brother, Blake, the prince of fire. You know that you shouldn't messing with us too... Since you both came from different world, you won't stand a chance!!

Sonic: Oh, you two brother?

Ambrose: Of course!! Listen here you two! I don't want to fight but, if you tell us where that cyan hedgehog is... We will get out of here and you can go home...

Shadow: How do you even know our real missions?

Ambrose: Oh... the mirror tells all... my dear...

Sonic: Shadow... we better think a plan right now...

Shadow: Agreed...

???: SONIC!!! SHADOW!!!

Sonic: *turn around* Huh?!... Akio?!

Akio: Get away from them!!!

Yuuri: *transform into a beast and defend Sonic and Shadow* Stay away from us or else!!!

Ambrose: Ha! How cute!! There's no need to protect your friend! You twins, can't stand a chance!!

Akio: Yuuri...

Yuuri: Don't worry, Akio. I'll protect you. *attack Ambrose and Blake* Haaaa!!!!

Ambrose: *Dodge and summon a thorn around Yuuri*

Yuuri: AAAGHHH!!!

Akio: Yuuri!!!

Shadow: Chaos Spear!!!

Blake: *take Akio* You coming with us!

Akio: Agh!!

Sonic: Akio!!! *spindash to Blake and hits him*

Blake: Agh!!

* Yuuri turn back to normal and Shadow save him. Sonic save Akio as well. Ambrose and Blake look down at them and laughing.*

Ambrose: Like we said, you twins won't stand a chance!

Shadow: Sonic... ready?

Sonic: Ready Shadow!

*Sonic and Shadow summon the Chaos Emerald and both of them become super. Akio and Yuuri watch as they witness their new form. Ambrose and Blake surprised in a sudden.*