FOUR

"Jasmine, it is rude of you for not introducing your guest to me" Papa smiles at me as he looks at my brothers.

I look at them and shrug.

"Papa meet the brothers who thought I was dead until today. Guy meet my papa and dad who was in the surgery. They took care of me for the past few months but mean the world to me," I finish it off as I laid next to papa, he started to stroke my head as my eyes start to flutter close.

I was up all night with them waiting for dad to finish his surgery. As I fell asleep, I realized that I did not get to eat dinner. I will just have a heavier breakfast later.

"Jas, baby, wake up. It 12pm already," Papa whispered softly as he shakes slowly.

I hummed as I open my eyes. I sat up and stretched my body. I turned to my right to see Dad was sitting and having his meal.

"Dad!" I jump from papa's bed to Dad's bed.

"Afternoon princess!" he greets me as he kisses my forehead.

He pulls me into a tight hug as I take in his warmth.

I can stay in his hug for hours. He always made me feel warm.

Out of nowhere my stomach rumbled making me pull away from Dad with a pout.

"Dad, they did not feed me dinner," I exaggerated as I lay my head on his lap looking up at him.

I saw him getting angry as he looks up at the brothers, who look at me with guilt.

"Why did you lot did not feed my child?" Dad asked angrily.

"Sir, we did not mean to skip dinner. There was some issue with our brothers finding out about Jasmine. Then we got a call about your situation and it got blur after that," Alex stuttered as he explained the situation.

"You should have force fed her. Hell, Lucas, she donated blood to me," he turned on papa next, who was gulping in fear.

"Dad, papa is innocent as well. We both were so worried about you," I pout as I take heat off from papa, who looked at me gratefully.

"Alex, Brandon, twins, go get everyone food," William ordered his brothers, who ran off immediately.

I stared at them with wide eyes, I did not know that they can ran that fast.

"Now, princess, who are these boys by the way?" Dad asks me.

"Oh, apparently they are my biological brothers," I shrug as I use my phone to check some emails from the company. I sat up when I saw an email from Dad's company and another company. They are requesting for a shareholders meeting regarding Dad's position.

"Dad, who is handling your work since you are here?" I look at him worriedly.

"My assistant Paul. Why?" Dad ask confused.

"Here, look at this," I passed him my phone which had the email.

I saw his face turning red with anger.

"How dare he! He knows I am recovering," Dad fumed.

"Dad, I will handle it. You do not even have to attend the meeting," I smirked.

"Fine. Have fun, go crazy," he sighs as he pats my head.

"William, are you coming to Dad's company later on?" I look at the oldest brother.

"Which company?" Will ask confused as to what is happening here.

"JL" I answered him.

He nods with a shocked look as he turns to my Dad.