27

🧸 — T E N T A C L E S — 🧸

Own my heart, crave my body, let
me love you, do it softly. — Taegi ♡︎

plot: taehyung /really/ wants to try out his hyung's tentacles.

warnings: tentacle smut, feminizing, names like babygirl are used.
extra: yes - this was in my taegi oneshots book - but it's inactive and i already post that stuff here so i'm probably gonna delete it, slightly nsfw, part two of this will be full smut- almost full smut(?), this is more so of a filler chapter for lack of posting, unedited, 1436.

yoongi had known taehyung for years and were in fact very close friends, one could even consider them best friends despite their opposite personalities

yoongi had known taehyung for years and were in fact very close friends, one could even consider them best friends despite their opposite personalities. yoongi had a cold exterior, never really letting anyone in, meanwhile taehyung let everyone in.

of course when they first met yoongi wasn't expecting this seemingly ditzy person to break his walls down, but he did. he grew intrigued by the younger, how in fact he was extremely intelligent, tried to always stay positive and somehow cheered him up personally whenever he was down or depressed, the list went on really.

taehyung wasn't expecting the fact that he made it past his cold heart, somehow warming and unthawing it. most people thought that they'd stop being friends, but as the years went on that clearly wasn't true. they grew closer with one another, eventually sharing everything together which is why yoongi decided to tell taehyung about his tentacles.

see, yoongi wasn't all human, partially- yes, but he was also part monster. he could summon the tentacles whenever he wanted to and make them go away when he pleased. of course he was worried to bring it up to the younger only to be relieved that taehyung was still so accepting and kind about it.

their friendship only grew, blooming like a beautiful rose into one with intimate feelings. neither admitted it as they were too afraid of rejection yet everyone could sense the feelings from a mile away.