15

🧸 — S W E E T H E A R T — 🍓

Let me make you feel
better, yeah? — Vmin ♡︎

plot: jimin tried cheering taehyung up, not knowing what it would lead to in the end.

extra: fluff, romance, unedited, a bit of vkook/vminkook at the end, 895 words.

taehyung had been busy complaining to his best friend, soulmate, and loving boyfriend- jimin, about what had happened

taehyung had been busy complaining to his best friend, soulmate, and loving boyfriend- jimin, about what had happened. the younger was sprawled out on their couch like a starfish, head being rested against jimin's lap while the elder play with his fluffy, pink curls.

"minnie, who even messages someone to ask that? like what the hell?"

"awh..baby~" jimin cooed, tracing his fingers against taehyung's face, giving his soft, slightly chubby cheeks a squeeze.

"if it makes you feel any better, you rock the clothes you wear. you look better than any other girl i've seen, not to mention, the person was just a stranger. don't let it affect you doll, keep that beautiful smile on your face."

taehyung instantly smiled at his comment, making jimin's heart melted from the cute sight.

"ready to go now?"

"where to again..?" he fumbled with his hands.

"to meet my friend, silly."

"oh right! let me get dressed, okay?"

jimin nodded, watching taehyung get off just to scurry upstairs, soon running back down. he had on a black and yellow striped crop top sweater with a white color. next from that he had on black high waisted shorts with black fishnets underneath, his white high tops, a white choker, and finally a gucci belt.

"geez babe, you're all dressed up, hm?" jimin wiggled his eyebrows.

taehyung squeaked slightly, giving Jimin a very light hit.

"you're such a tease, i just want to look nice for you," he batted his long eyelashes, watching jimin cock an eyebrow with a hint of amusement on his face.

"let's go angel," jimin purred out, grabbing taehyung's hand while guiding him to the car. he opened the door for taehyung, getting in once the younger was inside.

jimin didn't let go of taehyung's hand, even as he was driving. he was not usually the type to do so with other people, always concerned about safety first. however, he held taehyung's hand when driving though because he was always so needy and clingy with the younger. taehyung found it cute really, how jimin's mood would always change whenever he was around.

so, as sneakily as he could, taehyung snapped a photo and posted it on twitter.

🍓

texts and posts are u/c

🍓

jimin glanced at his phone when seeing a notification pop up, hearing taehyung practically hyperventilate.

"baby, what does it say?" he asked, not wanting to take his eyes off the road.

"(u/c) commented on my post of you and i because of hyung and some random person acting like they were in a drama oh my fucking god I'm not okay—"

jimin cleared his throat, slowly beginning to pat taehyung's back.

"it's okay tae- she's human too."

"but it's not okay LINDA- you don't understand hhhhh she's a fucking goddess and yet here she is. i'm sorry for breathing her air, i'm so sorry for stepping foot on the earth she walks on, i'm so-"

jimin practically snorted, gently patting taehyung's back some more.

"taebaby it's fine. let's go get us some drinks now, hm?"

taehyung's eyes were blown, slowly looking back at his phone before nodding.

"okay- okay just give me a minute."

🍓

texts and posts are u/c

🍓

as soon as taehyung had made the next post he rolled his shoulders back, feeling better now that he had gotten some things off his mind.

"oh taehyung-ah," jimin lightly pinched taehyung's cheek, looking at the cafe entrance. he spared taehyung one more glance before the two walked out and walked inside. they approached the table jimin's friend told jimin to go to, sitting down while ordering three drinks. jimin, of course, ordered for his friend though.

as soon as the other male walked inside, he sat down with the two a bit out of breath.

"hey, sorry i'm late," he panted out.

"i chased my dog down for several blocks because she escaped through our door," he ran a hand through his black hair.

"it's fine kook, oh right- taehyungie, this is jungkook, jungkook, this is taehyung."

taehyung squinted his eyes when looking at jungkook, jungkook doing the same. why did it feel like they met before when they never even met each other in person before?

"something wrong?" jimin looked at both of them.

"no no..i just feel like i've met him before," taehyung pointed out, making jungkook nod in agreement.

"you're probably still upset from that message," jimin said, rubbing taehyung's back.

"message?" jungkook inquired, tilting his head.

"some person messaged taehyung asking why he even cross dresses. the way they came off made it seem rude though."

"they were a bitch, what're you talking about?"

jungkook choked on his spit, narrowing his eyes a bit.

"you're the guy who blocked me! it was just a question!" jungkook shouted out, making taehyung gasp.

"you're the dickhead who messaged me? question my ass, you were clearly upset that i do. i bet you can't even look at me right now! not to mention you ruined my fucking mood."

jimin sat there quietly, wondering what the hell had just happened.