32

🧸 — B L O O D Y M A R Y — 🧸

Hey, I'm Sapphire, wanna
hear something scary? — Vhope ♡︎

plot: bloody marry has to be the most cliche game to play at a slumber party, but that didn't stop taehyung and his friends from playing.

warnings: horror-filled, has gore
extra: this was for a challenge in a comm i was in on amino- but i left amino so i deleted it, this is also angst filled, vminyoonhope but the main ship is vhope, vhope are a deranged couple, some romance, they act like they don't care about one another but they do, unedited, 2795 words.

inhaling a deep breath of the pumpkin scented candle, a faint smile curled up on the corners of the man's lips

inhaling a deep breath of the pumpkin scented candle, a faint smile curled up on the corners of the man's lips. his eyes twinkled in delight, the aroma of it seeping through his nose and sticking to the back of his throat like sap. only when it started to burn like a lighter pressed up against him is when he pulled it away. his gaze moved away from the round glass container and over towards his friend who had been waiting patiently for him to return.

"ready?" taehyung had spoken up. he tried his best to make his voice as deep as possible, hopefully having a raspy tone to it to create a sort of mysterious allure, though all it did was come out like a frog croaking. looking up from his phone, hoseok stared at him with a blank expression, unable to prevent a snort from escaping him.

"seriously? that's the best you can do??" rolling his eyes, taehyung approached him and lightly hit the back of his head with a scoff.

"can you stop being a little shit for one minute and actually help me set everything up?"

"oh c'mon, what's there to set up? it's just a stupid slumber party." with a set of narrowed eyes, the blond haired male set down his candle on a wooden nightstand beside the bed his boyfriend had been sitting on.

"baby, at least pretend to care, yoongi and jimin should be here any minute." pursing his lips, hoseok stared at the other through his the fringe of his bangs, a groan suddenly emitting his lips. rolling over on the cheap bed which squeaked with every subtle movement, he tossed his phone aside.