O.2

🧸 — I L O V E Y O U — 🧸

Take my hand, take my whole
life too. For I can't help falling in love with you. — Vhope ♡︎

plot: hoseok is a whipped man, has been for years now. though when he finally confesses, things go better than he had expected.

extra: unedited, romance and fluff, 1082 words.

the past few years haven't been the best for hoseok, he had been crushing on taehyung for a long time

the past few years haven't been the best for hoseok, he had been crushing on taehyung for a long time. it all started when he had gotten sick and the other took care of him. just being treated by the other made his heart swell with pure joy.

don't get him wrong he loved everyone especially when they took care of one another, but when taehyung did it he felt even more loved then before. and with every day that passed his love and affection towards the other grew a million times more.

he sighed softly to himself while sitting on the couch, he was currently reading a page he stole from seokjin on how to make homemade drinks and food. he of course stole the one that taught you how to make sprite (a/n: uhm like i need this in my life).

then his heart started beating quickly as he heard the familiar sleepy cute voice speak.

"morning everyone."

he looked up and saw an adorable taehyung in his tata pajamas, mask on his messy hair as he wore his slippers to top it off.

"god, this man is trying to kill me with cuteness," he mentally cursed.

everyone except hoseok said a morning back, that was due to the fact that he was afraid he'd stutter and mess up.

taehyung looked at hoseok with a pout; thinking he did something wrong to him.

"hyungie- you didn't say hi back," he huffed while sitting right in front of the other.

hoseok just hummed as he pretended he couldn't hear the sound of the dongsaengs angelic soft voice, taehyung continued to stare at the other as he scrunched up his nose. after a few minutes of being completely ignored he groaned and just got up going to jimin.